**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chaos node on uncollected goldpool

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
What are the chances of him triggering unstoppable every single fight and sometimes even more than once?
Seems like everytime you fight him he gets unstoppable at one point.
In seatin's video he had unstoppable twice! Seriously? Of all the possible buffs unstoppable coming up so many times?

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I've gotten unstoppable a LOT. it's annoying, but i got thru him.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It seems like any time I fight anyone on chaos, whenever I use a special, they get unstoppable, go through my special and combo me in the face.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    This needs to be fixed. At least make Unstoppable activate AFTER the animation of your special is done. Right now it’s basically an instant death if your opponent gets unstoppable from your special.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    He's done it a lot of times
    To the point I'm beginning to think somethings wrong somewhere lol
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Ditto, happens a lot on that node. So, now, I only use my special as a counter to get rid of unstoppable...otherwise, don’t use them, especially if they end up power locked! It sucks when they’re unstoppable, you throw a special to stop it and they get unstoppable again 😢
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i got unstoppable back to back. that's what happens. it's just a fun little mechanic. you gotta be ready to work around it.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I only fought him once so far. Did not go unstoppable at all. Did get him in a power lock when he was below 1 bar of power though which was kinda nice. Still ended up dying though just from block damage over time. Would be even better for him to get heal block just at the right time.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    It’s pretty balanced from what I’ve seen so far. He gets unstoppable, and you get power lock, poison, degen, fatigue...

Dr. Zola
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I was lucky in that fight as he got powerlock on his first special
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    It's just bad luck.