**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3cc Daily Quest

RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
tdn64csgu4di.png

Comments

• RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Whats with the crappy rewards?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Raa wrote: »

It's always been that way. It's a guaranteed way to get t3cc frags though.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It used to be better.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Raa wrote: »

It's always been that way. It's a guaranteed way to get t3cc frags though.

It wasnt always that way a few months back a t3cc was guaranteed at 100% and u could get easier a complete t3cc from a chest
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    A t3cc wasn't guaranteed from 100% for a long time. I don't remember them being this crappy though
  • Kabam really need to fix this. How can we even rank up 4* champs from r2 to r3 with 3 full t3cc when weekly you get one chance to collect these fragments per particular class where before you get one full t3cc after every 100% completion. Do the math Kabam. You expect us to get 3 full t3cc to rank 4* champ from r2 to r3 and give us only 725 t3cc fragments and it takes 2800 t3cc fragments and you need 3 x 2800 t3cc. How many weeks and months we need to collect to rank a 4* champ from r2-r3. Where before you can get at least 1 t3cc for 100% completing the hard daily quest.
    What kind of scam are you running taking that away and just giving fragments now.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    It's never guaranteed a full catalyst. Every month we get this post. Be thankful it does drop frags now. It didn't used to to do that. You either got one or you did not.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Collecting t3cs through the daily quest is a waste of time and energy. Do the solo events such as level up or hero use and you will get plenty of them from the crystals in the rewards