**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected venompool

Any tips for unlblockable finale venompool in uncollected

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Try using an evade champ like spider man(classic, SE, symbiotic) and also use your dexterity. Also bring a power control champion and save them for the unblockable. And one more thing. Save for that SP2 because that’s the easiest to dodge
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited June 2018
    i used 4* magik
    power lock him with sp2 until 40 % health
    then save up for sp3
    bait him before 25% health
    then use sp3 when his unstop (his buffs make magik sp3 alot stronger)
    then bait 1 sp1 and finish him
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Keep Starlord combo high, and do a special 2 at venompool 25% (or less) to try finish this fellow in 1 shot
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Intercept
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You can use archangel also and make sure to stack a lot of neurotoxins, just evade after that.

Or use mephisto / hela , champs who don't die instantly if u make a mistake.

I took him down with AA and Mephisto. You need to be half decent at dex and hitting back when needed.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    I got him down to 35% with Magik and then used AA. Before that I accidentally got him to about to about 20% and died and got rekt several times in a row, so I’d recommend starting above the unblockable mark if you can’t one-shot him.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I used Gwenpool and she bled him down. I think I had to intercept once but wasn't too bad.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Star lord, Hyperion or Loki
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    I used Storm, baited early, then pushed to full power and unleashed L2 when close to 25%
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    I used thor when he is down to 26% use sp2 or sp3 he will be stunned to death
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ronan anyon?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Hypiors is the esay spam sp2 or sp3
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    For that Venompool use your best mystic champ or champ overall. Once you get the unblockable try to push him to 1.5 bars of power then bait out his sp1. Punish that with a 5 hit combo into your sp1 to keep him with at least one bar of power and rinse and repeat. If you find your self out of the cycle try your best at intercepting. Also if you have a champ that has a guaranteed stun such as stark spidy sp1 and Gambit sp1 Or reliable stuns on specials but not 100% of the time like Thor, Luke cage, Electro, or Hyperion sp2. Use these stuns to push him into power and bait out his specials.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Best way to deal with unblockable 25% Is hit into their block 4 times then dash back an dash in straight away for the backdraft. Intercept. I generally have no problem with it but I really dislike this type of node, just seems like a cheap shot.