**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Red Hulk vs Mephisto's Aura of Incineration" Pt.1

Heyah guys. Is it just me or my Rulk is talking damage on Meph's SP2 and Sig Ability, Aura of Incineration?
Last time I check (which I assumed happened after Rulk upgrade and before this new event update) he was immune to that and some folks are saying that Rulk is now a good counter for Meph but what's this now?? I sure do hope this is one of their bugs. Thanks!

PS. I know its not part of his abilities but as far as I can remember, Rulk has this passive chance to convert incinerate damages/debuffs as heat charges. (Or i think its only for poison debuffs?)

Comments

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    He converts incineration debuffs and poison..
    You need to stack heat charges to be immune to Mephisto's aurora incineration..
    Fastest way to stack charges is parry him a few times (blocking has a 60% chance to gain a heat charge vs a mystic champ)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Also, red hulk needs to be dup
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    That's because the Incineration aura is not an actual Incineration debuff but a passive that gives energy damage when you go near him (similar to Electro). So Red Hulk will not purge it. You'll just need to take the damage.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    That's because the Incineration aura is not an actual Incineration debuff but a passive that gives energy damage when you go near him (similar to Electro). So Red Hulk will not purge it. You'll just need to take the damage.
    No it Becasse. Red hulk need to be dups.

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Gamer wrote: »
    No, he converts Incineration debuffs as a passive. Signature ability gives 2 heat charges at the beginning of the fight and every heat charges gives Physical Resistance (stacks) and reduced Incinerate damage reduction. See also the ability video of Seatin. He says the exact same thing as I.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZwWEb8haZg
  • Options
    No, he converts Incineration debuffs as a passive. Signature ability gives 2 heat charges at the beginning of the fight and every heat charges gives Physical Resistance (stacks) and reduced Incinerate damage reduction. See also the ability video of Seatin. He says the exact same thing as I.

Yeah redus the itrecte danmged is in hes sig abilty just Wow
  • Options

8wndkt9725dk.png