**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most useless champ on the game

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Who is the most useless champ on the game 218 votes

Carnage
6%
ArcDeAngelusMr_PlatypusCuteshelfDarkstar4387NinjAlanLoPrestiAxeCopFirebuffajrSolrac_2axelelf_1CometEarthReverend_RuckusJustcause102ILegioNI 14 votes
Colossus
27%
Jh_DezRektorBigPoppaCBONEGolden_GuardianErza_ScarletSaiyanvg2782INTEGRALVuskaSpideyKaks0053heavymtlvikingMasterTroller42AlCapone2727Darkrider05ZarakikDmack976637GuzmaHERVE_LEANDREIlikegokarts 60 votes
She hulk
5%
PaperDuckJets44Vivek_786nameplasStoyvensenFR33_HUG5sentinalFrivolousz21ZombieZeddMartinez5606Tomstar124Prasanna 12 votes
Kamala khan
15%
SMiller80SpeedbumpRentonXDKnoxxville81Isman1998Mqc19ShadeZeroShaheerFIazmdsubСанекКрымRUSInbaAtharva111DRTOBruinsfan8510Cats4lifeJohn757Championcriticshadow_lurker22TranminhbaoDLLM 33 votes
Falcon
2%
Alfa_PigeonTeddersSmokieisgodEclipse_SvS_I_Miss_Bee09 6 votes
Iron Patriot
5%
DL864NikskinibuggysitehaveaccontSpiritOfVengeanceJEbert85_widerecieverClaydoh_3RookiieSamspade23SpiderBroMvJ96JaiPacholtesEdisonLaw 13 votes
Groot
9%
RagamugginGunnerSiliyoDrZolaLeNoirFaineantbelli300IrakliWildpantsAlpha07Pwf57DoonxCrimsontide1616Riggs_97InChargeOfMissilesThisChannelisRIPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgpfm007GamecodeOneZipioSmibsLuca_K 20 votes
Joe fixit
7%
Longshot57EvilRazorSixshot1LeoGnarleyardoH_B0MBSaif_AionArchdemon_Hlpr35Stagedear85HaritmelColonaut123IBlueShiftIBISØNAnkush69skullduggery72LoctiteSuperGlueDead1 17 votes
Spider gwen
5%
Captain_KandiceClutch2315Spity68whodey8687G0311PrathapimShakibWozzy101Rehan010_MoeyTehrAtaaullahTheThing 12 votes
Deadpool xforce
14%
AnonymousFuzzylumpsrazielsfu_koraxFrostyAfridFallencircusadqqedfyvr1966SGGoogleplexianRadlingyotaChuckNorrisSpiderCoolsWerewrymsilverseraphNick0609GamerTTinoMiaPaytoPlayJulius_Seizure 31 votes

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Irrelevant they are all trash. Post name should be Best of trash champs. Then I'd choose deadpool xforce for bleed or KK for fury
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Wheres Blade?

Geez. Another guy who ain’t got him. Haha. I’d be jelly if I didn’t either.

Blade is amaaaazing. 67 of the top 100 have him as the profile... they didn’t spin crystals for no reason. And it wasn’t just for prestige. Nice try though. Enjoy not having him and I’ll enjoy having him.

• Eclipse_SvSEclipse_SvS Posts: 11
    Falcon
    You forgot to place rocket on the list..
  • Eclipse_SvSEclipse_SvS Posts: 11
    Falcon
    and make another one for we hate the most as well lol
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Gold pool is worst
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Carnage
    Only 1 champ still has an issue with WP dealing more than his DoT effect

Edit: maybe 1 of 2, can’t remember how pathetic antmans poison is
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Voted Groot. But I was looking for Red Mags.

Dr. Zola
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool xforce
    Deadpool x-force is very bad
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Rocket is underrated
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Carnage
    Thor Jane Foster
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    All
  • Martinez5606Martinez5606 Posts: 4
    She hulk
    rocket is actually a pretty decent champion if you know how to use him. He’s a hard hitting rabbit

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Groot
    let's see:
    Iron Patriot: He's like the weaker version of Iron Man, his regeneration can still help you and can at least stun on specials.

Falcon: He's got a good ability accuracy reduction, though, the cooldown is what it makes him less than desirable. He's still not bad.

Deadpool (X-Force): His bleed damage on specials and dupe ability is not nearly bad. He's really underwhelming against immune champs though.

Spider Gwen: I don't see her that bad, her damage can be good (not awesome, though) on critical hits when duped. Have ever seen her sp2? she's not nearly the worst in her class when you have Fixit, Miles Morales, She Hulk, Ant Man, Rhino and Abomination lol.

Kamala Khan: The problem with her is how hard are her furies to charge, though, if you do well her damage is really good. Also add some poison immunity on top of that.

She Hulk: stun your opponents then use a heavy attack. you can do lots of damage. you can even throw sp3 on the middle of a heavy and do wonders.

Joe Fixit: well... Poison immunity, not bad bleed stacks and stun...

Colossus: He's terrible, but at least you got some tankiness and more special damage per armor. Bleed immunity also adds some utility I guess.

Carnage: He's even worse, his base attack and health is really low and he can build some very good damage but he takes too long. No utility whatsoever.

Groot: Well. he got bleed immunity but what? His damage is even more pathetic than Carnage's and I hate his clunky moves. The regeneration is insignificant and even with Fury and Cruelty buffs, his critical rate is pathetic so his damage still is too.

So, imo, the worst one over there is Groot. he has almost nothing going for him imo.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Gamora
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kamala khan
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Joe Fixit take offense to this post. there no useless champ only useless player that don't know how to use any and all champions

Just try and take out at 20k Magik with your Joe Fixit u can't because he doesn't have anything to help against her abilities not that's he's a bad champ tho I'm he actually is decent but still this game stopped being about skill and started being about what champs you have a long time ago
  • Iron Patriot
    just make colossus immune to all crits and he will be fine
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    dyoaf9uzfg0q.jpg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Groot and colossus
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    She hulk
    The toughest poll I've ever had lmao.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot
    It's still Groot. It's been Groot for a long time and nothing has changed.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    let's see:
    Iron Patriot: He's like the weaker version of Iron Man, his regeneration can still help you and can at least stun on specials.

Falcon: He's got a good ability accuracy reduction, though, the cooldown is what it makes him less than desirable. He's still not bad.

Deadpool (X-Force): His bleed damage on specials and dupe ability is not nearly bad. He's really underwhelming against immune champs though.

Spider Gwen: I don't see her that bad, her damage can be good (not awesome, though) on critical hits when duped. Have ever seen her sp2? she's not nearly the worst in her class when you have Fixit, Miles Morales, She Hulk, Ant Man, Rhino and Abomination lol.

Kamala Khan: The problem with her is how hard are her furies to charge, though, if you do well her damage is really good. Also add some poison immunity on top of that.

She Hulk: stun your opponents then use a heavy attack. you can do lots of damage. you can even throw sp3 on the middle of a heavy and do wonders.

Joe Fixit: well... Poison immunity, not bad bleed stacks and stun...

Colossus: He's terrible, but at least you got some tankiness and more special damage per armor. Bleed immunity also adds some utility I guess.

Carnage: He's even worse, his base attack and health is really low and he can build some very good damage but he takes too long. No utility whatsoever.

Groot: Well. he got bleed immunity but what? His damage is even more pathetic than Carnage's and I hate his clunky moves. The regeneration is insignificant and even with Fury and Cruelty buffs, his critical rate is pathetic so his damage still is too.

So, imo, the worst one over there is Groot. he has almost nothing going for him imo.

You can actually ramp up Groots damage quite a bit, very similar mechanics to OML. And he's double immune. I don't understand how people hate him so.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Colossus
    Another necromancer...

Edit: Groot isn't double immune.
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Kamala khan
    Why is carnage present in this list