**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Buff medusa!!!

I have a 4/40 4* medusa and she hit like a wet noodle pls buff her kabam

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    ....how
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Stun immune node in war. Bam!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Read up on her abilities and learn how to use her also if yours is unduped then that might be why
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Read up on her abilities and learn how to use her also if yours is unduped then that might be why

Even unduped Medusa is pretty good
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Come on y'all! Let's give @Elitehunter some tips on how to use Medusa! She's a very powerful Champion if used correctly, so help a Summoner out! How do you use her correctly?

She's a very powerful champion if you use her incorrectly. She's a god tier attacker if you use her correctly.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Based on some of the other comments from the OP, I detect sarcasm. Lol.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    This medusa character to which you speak of to which i dont own and still hunting for her lol
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Based on some of the other comments from the OP, I detect sarcasm. Lol.

Must be... lol... he needs to get L2 hair-slapped by medusa
  • maxbirbmaxbirb Posts: 31
    Do your best to get armor shatter, than launch the SP2 if your realy in a good mood keep spamming sp3 get infinty bleed!
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Medusa is one of the Strongest Champs Right Now, Completely shuts down Robots, Poison Immune and can Inflict Bleeding...She Is INSANE...this HAS to be a Troll post
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    I just took her to 5/50 and she still hits like a wet noodle 😢

Can you post a video to demonstrate how she hits like a wet noodle please
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Come on y'all! Let's give @Elitehunter some tips on how to use Medusa! She's a very powerful Champion if used correctly, so help a Summoner out! How do you use her correctly?

Instead of hand holding, why can't he use google to find out more about her and how to use her? Instead of telling us to help point him in the right direction (because it gets old after a while seeing a bunch of whining posts about how champs suck or need buffs), why can't you do him a solid and point him in the right direction. I've been gone a while, but you still don't know how to talk to your players properly. I had a good laugh about you telling people you guys weren't going to take action against people that farmed pots on your act 1 glitch. Some things just never change.

I wondered why Hela seemed so blah, and I Google and see someone taking down Rulk in LOL with her with conviction. And that was just one of many things found. Maybe people should learn to do some things for themselves before coming here and complaining from the get go. It takes less time to Google info than it does to create a post on here. And, he's asking to buff a pretty good champ which just shows he came to complain first instead of searching her on here or through Google, reddit, facebook and so on.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Lmao... Is your wet noodle still made by stone?
    I just swear to myself early today, if I got her in 5*, I will awaken and rank her up right away without hesitation.
  • all 4 stars sux, all champions that have less than 20 000 health are completely useless and will die in 5 hits
    just save t4 cats for 5 stars, dont waste them on useless worthless 4 stars
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I have a 4/40 4* medusa and she hit like a wet noodle pls buff her kabam
    Maybe yours in ain’t dupe?
    Dupe she hit very hard with the fury, especially with BB synergy.
    I usually start with sp1 to place armor shutter debuff and then sp2 or sp3 if I want to shutter their armor again.
    She’s one of the best champ in the game.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    she doesnt need a buff. ant man does. kkhan does. ipatriot does. rhino does. spider gwen doesnt even have an attack as a s1 and does.

work on these guys first
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Y’all no @Elitehunter is a total troll right
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    crogs wrote: »

Instead of hand holding, why can't he use google to find out more about her and how to use her? Instead of telling us to help point him in the right direction (because it gets old after a while seeing a bunch of whining posts about how champs suck or need buffs), why can't you do him a solid and point him in the right direction. I've been gone a while, but you still don't know how to talk to your players properly. I had a good laugh about you telling people you guys weren't going to take action against people that farmed pots on your act 1 glitch. Some things just never change.

I wondered why Hela seemed so blah, and I Google and see someone taking down Rulk in LOL with her with conviction. And that was just one of many things found. Maybe people should learn to do some things for themselves before coming here and complaining from the get go. It takes less time to Google info than it does to create a post on here. And, he's asking to buff a pretty good champ which just shows he came to complain first instead of searching her on here or through Google, reddit, facebook and so on.

Someone put on their grumpy pants today lol. I'm 99% sure op is trolling trying to bait people into a reaction. Based on his previous posts of please buff blade and stating that the only god tier champs he has are magneto and karnak.