**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone getting bounty missions???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I only had 1 bounty mission and 1 merc mission and that was right when the event started. I haven't got any missions since then but still get a pop up once in a while saying missions are open but when I go there's nothing!
My old alliance said maybe it's because my new alliance isn't doing any work but that's irrelevant cause bounty missions come up every 7 hours right?

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Anyone????????????
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have had the same problem it pops up saying one or the other is ready and I can’t find it anywhere.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It did that during the valor event as well. If an alliance member’s name isn’t on the announcement it’s not real.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited June 2018
    they are worthless 1/4 of a premium type crystal for 20-30min depending of kabam server lag
    not worth the time
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Agree,not worth the time ,the event idea is good but rewards are worst aa compared to previous month's quest i.e. 3 fights for 300 shards
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i am not getting any bounty missions..... they are not at thing

i am however getting merc missions.... they are a thing,....
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've gotten none myself so far on either of my accounts but my alliance has opened maybe a half dozen of them so far though they definitely don't really seem worth it so I'm not really planning to many of them.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Info bot said they opened 3 hrs ago still don’t see them. I think there is definitely an issue where some people are not getting them. Can a mod please look into this.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    If i get them, they say they're already completed, and i can't get the rewards for completion. Just like the issues with them when they were stark assignments.

Worst. Events. EVER.