**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is my best 5*

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Which is my best 5* 39 votes

Agent venom (undupped)
25%
Timone147sfu_koraxzuffyMcord117shadow_lurker22Julius_SeizureMaldroit2spaceoctopusJustcause102Lazy_Astronaut9 10 votes
Iron Patriot ( dupped)
15%
Spity68TheManMythLegendShaheerFIazElitehunterReaper213KngSpc 6 votes
Rhino (dupped)
10%
bm3eppseswer2336idealcutKokce 4 votes
Venompool (dupped)
48%
danielmathvg2782SIlverProfessorSpeedbumpAjisdopeRotellyCosmic_Ray13Darkrider05SpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzBahamutHlpr35Superior_VenomTheRealmKeeperMarvel2289VoltolosV1PER1987ShadPrinceMr_Dogesir1234 19 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venompool (dupped)
    Venompool can be used for map 6. Very strong champion with good utilities.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Venompool (dupped)
    I'm gonna take a wild guess that everyone putting iron Patriot is just bieng dumb
    Venompool (dupped)
    Honestly I put ip up there as a joke
    Venompool (dupped)
    Kabam should get rid of the armor break
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited June 2018
    Venompool (dupped)
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Rhino not bad at defense W bleed or stun immune node and i think venompool is umderrated hero of course he is not good as medusa or hyperion but he have decent bleed damage and good regeneration if he can steal buff also he have heal block with special 2
    Venompool (dupped)
    Honestly out of these, iron Patriot is the worst. He's not as bad of a champ as everyone says, but he is the worst on this list
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    I'm gonna take a wild guess that everyone putting iron Patriot is just bieng dumb

Guess all you want. Ip is better then all the mentioned champs. He got regen. Stun on specials. And decen dmg output. People like you only hate on him because he puts a armor break on himself and yes its stupid but simple. Git gud and dont get hit kiddo

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Agent venom (undupped)
    Agent venom is your best champ. He's got nice bleed damage, can shrug off debuffs, and also reduces enemy evasion.