**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yesterday opened a premium shard and got a 4*...

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Grootxn428i9b5vpk.png
...not the best, but thankful to pull a 4* from a premium shard crystal.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I'm surprised as I have had 2 or 3 within the last 4 weeks.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Imo any 4* from a Premium is good
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I just pulled another 4* this time duped my Wolverine.
    4pbcz4w9d6nu.png

This helps as I'm working on Chapter 3 of Act 4. Right now just slowly working my way to uncollected status.

0kiepbq9elo1.png

Two days in a row that a premium shard crystal has been nice.

• Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Last month I got Luke cage, wolverine, and yondu from phc all 4 stars I pop never spin
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Last month I belive I got a 4*

Loki
    Cap (WW2)
    Rulk
    Miles
    A-bomb
    Yondu as 4* in PHC
    I feel the love brother XD
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    I got a 4* Hela and two 3* from opening 27 PHCs
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    With a 2% chance; Any 4* pull from a PHC is a good pull. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    If they buff groot, then that'll be a good pull, but bieng from a phc, that's not bad