**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dexterity Change

Dexterity should become a passive buff. It should not trigger MD or Spite. And if you don't want it a passive, don't make it retrigger every time we evade with the buff, because that makes MD broken. One way or another, Dexteritys interaction with MD needs to change.

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I 100% agree
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    There's no need for it to give u a buff, being able to avoid projectiles is more than enough...the crit buff is negligible...
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'll jump in here before all the "you just don't have lvl 5 MD" people. I completely agree with the OP and I have r5 MD.

I love MD but the dexterity buff is just plain stupid.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Kabam should simply put the critical buff on Tier 2 of evade. This way we still have the option of evading backwards and not sustaining damage, but if we want the extra critical rate, there's tier 2 and 3 for that.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    MD + dexterity = money maker therefore never gonna change it!
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    MD + dexterity = money maker therefore never gonna change it!