**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just read this and i have a question on synergies

5rtw72cpeh5s.jpg
601kd5zpf87v.jpg

So what does that mean 1)that my character has basic crit chance 13% and with 1 5% synergy u go to 18% crit chance...
2)Or there are 2 different rolls at the start of the fight 13 crit chance (basic champ stat) or 5% crit chance (synergy) and the synergy bypasses the basic champ stat? and from 13% crit u go down to 5%?

@Kabam Wolf ???

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    crit/crit damage/defense work differently than the stun chance synergy you have in your example. Synergies that boost base stats are simply added to your base stat then converted to a %. In short, no, there is only 1 chance to crit.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    well the stun hulk has in his abilities are basic stat as well

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Need to read the synergy to understand. The synergy between Black Widow and Hulk gives all champions a 25% chance to stun with special attacks. This adds a separate event to specials for all champions; it does not modify exisiting stun chance like the Synergy between She-Hulk and DD which reads +15% stun chance.
    edited June 2017
    synergy says the same the specials say on hulk so its the same event except the part that it adds to the whole team.... hulk has 85% chance to stun on specials 85% plus 25% it shouldnt be another event more like add to that 21.25 -the 25% of the 85% that hulk has
    Abilities and stats are completely different.

Stats include the following: Crit rating, crit damage rating, armor, block proficiency, health points, attack, block penetration, and crit resistance.

Anything outside of those are not stats, they are abilities. Abilities have completely different rules than stats do when it comes to % calculations and how synergies effect them.
    edited June 2017
    Is that somewhere writen? cause i dont see a guide saying that...thing is am trying to make a point here I dont Need an explaination....Anyone can draw their own conclusions and with kabam u can never be sure as to what is true...for example...I sent a ticket about magik being back to full hp on next fight after getting her under half health ...And i got an answer saying that magik has limbo limbo does that.... But limbo doesnt do that on the next fight so they either are not well informed or we are making wrong conclusions
    Is that somewhere writen? cause i dont see a guide saying that...thing is am trying to make a point here I dont Need an explaination....Anyone can draw their own conclusions and with kabam u can never be sure as to what is true...for example...I sent a ticket about magik being back to full hp on next fight after getting her under half health ...And i got an answer saying that magik has limbo limbo does that.... But limbo doesnt do that on the next fight so they either are not well informed or we are making wrong conclusions

No it's not written anywhere. In fact, most of the rules associated with abilities differ greatly from champ to champ. Most of what we know is all by community experimentation and documentation with a few dev comments sprinkled in from time to time.

As far as Kabam's support goes, they are notoriously bad and give out incorrect information all the time. So best to come here or reddit for game mechanic questions.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

No it's not written anywhere. In fact, most of the rules associated with abilities differ greatly from champ to champ. Most of what we know is all by community experimentation and documentation with a few dev comments sprinkled in from time to time.

As far as Kabam's support goes, they are notoriously bad and give out incorrect information all the time. So best to come here or reddit for game mechanic questions.

exactly my point my friend !!!
    synergy says the same the specials say on hulk so its the same event except the part that it adds to the whole team.... hulk has 85% chance to stun on specials 85% plus 25% it shouldnt be another event more like add to that 21.25 -the 25% of the 85% that hulk has
    Where does it say the 25% is in addition to anything? There is no +chance like every other synergy that modifies a character's stats or abilites.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Ok not to beat a dead horse, but Suppose I pair Hulk with Quake and Hawkeye, Hawkeye and Quake give all champs a +15% Ability Accuracy. Would that then give (I know Diminishing returns never allows for 100%) 99% chance on Hulks specials to stun?
    Ok not to beat a dead horse, but Suppose I pair Hulk with Quake and Hawkeye, Hawkeye and Quake give all champs a +15% Ability Accuracy. Would that then give (I know Diminishing returns never allows for 100%) 99% chance on Hulks specials to stun?
    1)AFAIK diminishing returns do not effect ability accuracy, DR effects stats.
    2) 85% increases by 15%. 85 * 1.15 = 97.75% chance to stun.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Thanks @CoatHang3r