**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a chill alliance that still does 3 BGs

Ok so I'm looking for a chill alliance that does 3 BGs of at least map 3x5 or higher.
Events not mandatory but still gets SA rewards every week.
I am a 5100 prestige 560k rating player.
Looking to join today!

Please leave the name or tag of your alliance if you reply.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We do 3BGs maps 44422 and 3 wars. Silver bracket. No event mins. Just aq and aw participation. SA weekly as well. Low donations. Active chat line.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    Tag is 7378, 8M alliances marching your AQ request, line required add me in game or on line Aclark151 is for both accounts bud. Good grownup alliance.
  • Gale74Gale74 Posts: 46
    Got a group that fits your description to a T. AQ/AW

3 bgs.
    We clear SA weekly.
    Solid group that’s interactive

Line-
    Gale74
    Gale

• MsHowlettMsHowlett Posts: 27
    hey we run 3bg wars and aq we run 55353. 2 wars a week. there is donations because map 5 but they are easy to make. We get SA weekly no problem.
    (17773) is the tag or find me in game or on line @kate.kirkham
  • Blueeyeswhite21Blueeyeswhite21 Posts: 30
    BlueEyesWhite21 message me in game and we’ll chat. We do that no problem
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Road warriors does 5x5. Runs 3 bgs. SA easy each week.
    Line: seminaryman/adam
    Alli: the road warriors (trwku)