**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Ironman silently nerfed [Under Investigation]

OkamiKageOkamiKage Posts: 13
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
wqb99gd8w52p.jpg
lb1b64x7m4ux.jpg
I use IM in AQ and noticed that he hasn't been regenerating as much as he used to so I checked his info and saw that his regen dropped by 2k hp. The first image of from when I duped him again about 2 weeks ago and the 2nd if from today. @Kabam Miike was this intentional or did this happen as a result of changing something else in the game?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    SIM having the same issue
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wow... good catch @OkamiKage
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They mentioned it in another thread and are “investigating” it. Also it’s sunday, so don’t expect a fix or even a response for a few weeks.
    @JRock808 where was this mentioned at
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It was previously a bug that iron man was regenning so much and it was making future content difficult to make and causing problems. As such, kabam have deemed it necessary to fix this bug.

In a less jokey tone, I do think this really needs to be answered. I hope it is actually a bug that his regen is lowered, what huge difference does it make?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I'm seriously speechless now
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    can any mod confirm or deny this? we have proof of a possible SILENT nerf..

I am pretty sure kabam have said they do not silently nerf champs. This must be another one of those thing that they forgot to mention in their patch notes like symbiote Spider-Man’s evade. Prob what there gonna say anyway.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    The overpowered IM as finally been nerfed lol seriously kabam?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious :

Is this in some way related to the PI jump some of us saw for OG IM this week? Just wondering what was done to him that would have impacted him like this.

Thank you in advance.

Dr. Zola
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious
    edited June 2018
    rw0zxh5kdbds.jpeg

@DrZola does bring up a valid point... this is pre / post new version
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    I'm with @BigDaddyJoe . I ranked up my 5* IM specifically for his regen usefulness in AQ. I'm already having questions about whether I want to keep playing this game. It's moves like this that just keeps pushing players like myself closer to just quitting.

I'm about one week away from quitting. I've just about had it with having to put up with all their junk just to play a game they keep changing the rules on. They are like kids on a playground, making the rules as they go and they don't have to follow the rules they make if they don't want.
    Any word. It’s Monday the hamsters should be back at the wheel today
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    Things like this really make me wonder how many more things get changed that noone catches. It appears as if Kabam will just throw in these needs hoping nobody notices, if we don't, "great! It stays in". If someone notices it," oh hey, we didn't do that, it's a bug, we'll get right on it"
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Y is he nerfed when he is desperately in need of a buff