**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto buffs.

SpideySpidey Posts: 45
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Magneto needs a serious facelift. Probably the weakest mutant on the game. I think any of these buffs would make any magneto owner happy.

Magneto buffs. 22 votes

Fury to crictial hits.
27%
OwGssNyaleI_ForgotSpideyDarkmagic1991Thawnim 6 votes
100% bleed on every special.
22%
ShadTheManTeriGaandMeKadduwSWeaponXweavileAtomic_Wolf 5 votes
50% evasion of metal projectiles.
27%
Doc_HollamonDazman220TheSOURATheMageHunterShawn8181Scubasteve1218 6 votes
Power drain on L2 special.
22%
FuzzylumpsNoob_2yrsDonaldJTrump69Slux83Illuminant 5 votes

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Power drain on L2 special.
    He should be more powerful than Wolverine but he kinda sucks! In the comics he's probably top 5 or top 3 in the mutant realm
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    he needs to magnetized black panther Civil War if his suit is made of woven vibranium it's still metal
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Have it like hoods invisibility where metal projectiles have a 75% chance to miss
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    He needs something. Don't know if you hit it here but some sort of buffs are needed. Still trying to fathom the fact his bleed was nerfed in 12.0.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Fury to crictial hits.
    He was better when he had block proficiency with Cyclops. You could quest with him and take no damage. I think he still has value since when awakened his refraction helps significantly lower the damage from a s3. But it would be nice to see him improved. They improved Civil Warrior (who was a huge disappointment) so maybe he will get his turn sooner or later.
  • RockandrollinaDRockandrollinaD Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Nothing from the above. He should have his magnetic force field, you know the purple ball around him that it's impenetrable to any attacks for a few seconds. A mix from Juggernaut and Luke cage signature ability. When I think of him that is his trademark.

I would love to see that but with kabam logic they'll probably put fatigue on him.