**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are these champs enough to get DP?

I have a decent roster but I’m not sure whether these guys will win me a DP... I really need a four star DP, and I think all of these champs can be used if I do a correct Infinite Streak method. I can get about 800k every 2 hours, (Reverse Sandbagging). Can these guys get me an OGDP? Any comments/help would be much appreciated! pjzrajzxydmu.png

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I have 120 champs which can be used for Infinite streaking. Sorry, all photos can’t be posted because it’s too much.
    I have (3) Max four stars, (16) Rank 4 four stars, (23) Rank 3 four stars, (35) Max three stars, (2) Rank 2 four stars, (34) Rank 1 four stars, (2) Rank 3 three stars, and (5*) More potential Infinite streakers by the time I start grinding for DP (Rank 1 four stars and Rank 3 three stars). So pretty much 115 at the moment but most likely 120 by the time I go for OGDP
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I would wait and see what the scores are like from this 1st arena to get an idea of what you are in for. Oh, and you can't use your 5*, Deadpool arena is 3* and 4* only.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    If you can get 800k in 2hrs then do the math yourself an see what you can get in the timeframe for the arena
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    my guess would be no........

can you score over 15mil??? i will say you cant.....

if you cant score 15mil+ i think no deadpool for you
    Maat1985 wrote: »

I can easily get over 15 mill +. 18-19*2 hour grinds aren’t too hard for me to do as I pull all nighters a lot (Holidays lol). Not to mention that I will have built up a lot of units and boosts by then. I can easily play 12 hours of arena per day. OG deadpool is worth going for to miss some sunlight lol. I was at 0 units today and after grinding a **** ton for Loki, I’m already almost at 300.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

I can easily get over 15 mill +. 18-19*2 hour grinds aren’t too hard for me to do as I pull all nighters a lot (Holidays lol). Not to mention that I will have built up a lot of units and boosts by then. I can easily play 12 hours of arena per day. OG deadpool is worth going for to miss some sunlight lol. I was at 0 units today and after grinding a **** ton for Loki, I’m already almost at 300.

I'd recommend practicing on one of the Featured 4* arenas to see the time and effort that takes you, and try to do it without boosts/suicides (so you have point buffer and can make an accurate time vs. effort calculation). Being able to do something is very different from actually doing it.

You can actually hit well over 20 million, but that's a lot of straight up out and out grinding.

I'd recommend practicing on one of the Featured 4* arenas to see the time and effort that takes you, and try to do it without boosts/suicides (so you have point buffer and can make an accurate time vs. effort calculation). Being able to do something is very different from actually doing it.

You can actually hit well over 20 million, but that's a lot of straight up out and out grinding.

My 800k estimate is roughly accurate, but it might be closer to 750k which I will have to make up for by grinding more. I will 100% run suicides during the DP grind to get many points.

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    First of all, respect to you for being able to hit that many points with a rather limited roster. As others said, I think you would have to spend boosts and continually refresh your top 4*s for the most efficient point earning. From scanning other forum posts, it seems dp will be well around 20m. Not necessarily impossible, but it sounds like it will be very costly if you only have 3 max 4*
    taojay1 wrote: »
    First of all, respect to you for being able to hit that many points with a rather limited roster. As others said, I think you would have to spend boosts and continually refresh your top 4*s for the most efficient point earning. From scanning other forum posts, it seems dp will be well around 20m. Not necessarily impossible, but it sounds like it will be very costly if you only have 3 max 4*

I plan to get to about 1000 units which can give me a burst of about 2 million points without boosts, about 2.6 mill with boosts. I will also do all nighters to get the 750k to 800k points per cycle, boost my 3 and 4 star maxes to get more points, and try to do as many rank ups as I can before the DP arena. I currently have 117 which I will Infinite streak with, but I’m gonna bring that number up to 120.

I know that I’m only a scrub-284k rating with only 3 Rank 5 four stars. But getting that DP will help my progression, and I will find him a gem and take him to R5 and sig 99. I’m not a bad player, as I am uncollected (using not good champs) and using a few team revives, and I have completed ROL using 2 single revives and a team of 4 40s or less. I know I can win every fight, because I am determined to add the OG deadpool to my team.

• um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    Lets see. . .

72hours / 2 = 36 possible runs.
    36 runs * 750k points = 27mil
    20mil cutoff / 750k points = 26.6 runs

Is it possible sure. . . Can you make 26 runs in 72hours? Have you put up over 750 wins in an arena before? Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys. . . .

I casually put up 25mil for DPs 1st arena (no units spent), mediocre grind time (only 790 wins) but thats with 70 four stars at 3/30 and 40 four stars at 5/50, along with all my 3*s maxed. Also with an iPhone8 (816k player rating).

With your roster I’m guessing you’ll need atleast a 1000 win streak unless you refresh. . . like a lot of refreshes. . .

If you think you have the time/determination or units to do so, go for it.
    I live in Aus, and I still have school, but this plan should help me get close to the 20 mill. I’m pretty sure that I can find time for another 750k somewhere !8r3dcb2p8717.jpeg
    I will burst 2 mill at the end of my grind and do 24 cycles before. I have a serious addiction, so my addiction will make me play better, keep me awake for all nighters and make me smarter so that I can work around variables or anything that may pop up. Addiction fuels me!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Dang, ur commitment is inspiring lol. Ultimately it comes down to your own willpower. I wish you the best, anyone who puts in that much work deserves to have him
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Dang, ur commitment is inspiring lol. Ultimately it comes down to your own willpower. I wish you the best, anyone who puts in that much work deserves to have him

Yeah, this weekend (15th, 16th and 17th in my Timezone or Thursday, Friday and Saturday in kabam’s. Round 3 healing factor) is probably my only chance to get him. I think that I should be able to grind out 20 mill, (with bits of time here and there and a 24 hour full grind on the last day). I will sleep extremely early on nights before to wake up earlier and I will do anything else in my power to make sure I get him. Day 2 of my grind is a bit tough, as I can only grind 3 mill on that day, so day 3 and/or day 1 will have to make up for that.

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    20 million...
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I love deadpool as much as the next guy but if every arena ends up at 20M it's just not worth it.
    My plan to get OGDP this weekm7gh1895kkqy.jpeg
    For me, the OGDP grind begins at 3:00 am on Friday and ends on 3:00 am on Monday. I have a plan which will get me 22.25 mill points if I don’t deteriorate. I really need that OGDP!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I was really tempted to go for him as well. He's my favorite Marvel character, hands down.

But then I realized what the grind would need. I have the champs and the units to do it, but I don't have the time. Plus, I have to consider if he would help my roster in any way, and he simply doesn't. If he was god-tier in any way then it would be worth it, but he's simply a collector's item. I'm not going to sacrifice my job or time with my kids for that.

To those who do go for him, I wish you luck and congratulate you on your dedication.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @DERPYREVENGER , what phone and what OS are you using? iOS with latest iPhone 8 or iPhone X? or Android OS of a specific brand?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Monasou wrote: »
    I love deadpool as much as the next guy but if every arena ends up at 20M it's just not worth it.
    @Monasou
    might not be worth it to you, but it to some people it does.

if they are willing to pay the time to grind for him then yeah by all means.
    think of arenas like an auction, the top 200 people willing to go for something gets him.

if u ever pay attention to arena cutoffs, there was a time where 1st round of proxima went 50m for the 5*, it shows that over 150 people was willing to put up those kind of numbers.

2nd round for prox went for really low, because less than 150 people went for her.it went for as low as 16m.

so if only 180 people put 20 m, then next 20 in lines whoever score they have gets og Deadpool. then u gota ask yourself....am I willing to risk doing 18 or 19m and not get Deadpool? common sense would tell u that if u want to "feel" safe u would do 20m+ and score as high as u can.

Another example was when I did 5* and its only top 150
    55.2m for 5* imiw I was ranked 146...
    ranked 151 has around 100k less than me. 150 people ahead of him scored higher than what he did in the given time of the arena.
    @shchong2
    I play on my IPad Air 2 or my iPhone 5s which are both fully updated and can run the game without lag
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I was really tempted to go for him as well. He's my favorite Marvel character, hands down.

But then I realized what the grind would need. I have the champs and the units to do it, but I don't have the time. Plus, I have to consider if he would help my roster in any way, and he simply doesn't. If he was god-tier in any way then it would be worth it, but he's simply a collector's item. I'm not going to sacrifice my job or time with my kids for that.

To those who do go for him, I wish you luck and congratulate you on your dedication.

DP would be pretty good for my roster since the only decent healer I have is Blade awakened. I also don’t have a job or kids and go to school, so it is worth going for him. All my exams have already concluded, and school is almost over for me. DP can heal about 200 plus health per tick when sig 99 and Rank 5, whereas my blade can only heal about 400 with energy spent and the deal breaker is that he can’t heal past 70%. If he could heal to max, I wouldn’t need OGDP, but since OGDP can recover his max health in less than a minute at sig 99, he is worth grinding for
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I have a decent roster but I’m not sure whether these guys will win me a DP... I really need a four star DP, and I think all of these champs can be used if I do a correct Infinite Streak method. I can get about 800k every 2 hours, (Reverse Sandbagging). Can these guys get me an OGDP? Any comments/help would be much appreciated! pjzrajzxydmu.png

I am guessing OGDP will go for 22 to 24 mil. Anyone can get any champ with 3 3 stars. Question is how much time and money you are willing to throw at it. If not much, then no, your roster is highly inadequate. I have 65 4 stars and all 3 stars, still inadequate.

I am guessing OGDP will go for 22 to 24 mil. Anyone can get any champ with 3 3 stars. Question is how much time and money you are willing to throw at it. If not much, then no, your roster is highly inadequate. I have 65 4 stars and all 3 stars, still inadequate.

I’m willing to throw 55 hours, and 1000-1500 units which I think should be enough.
    I have 35 max three stars and 79 four stars in total plus 8 Rank 3 three stars, which makes 120 in total. If I play as I’ve planned, I’ll be able to get 22.25 mill at least