**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gambit and awakened hulkbuster

Today i got 2 four stars, obiously gambit and hulk buster, and i want to know if they're good or bad or ok?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Sadly no. Gambit is average in my opinion. First of all he has physical resistance and bleed resistance, which is nice. His main trick is building up kinetic charges, converting them into prowess, and then dealing massive special attacks (in theory). This ability is often way too clunky to use tho, it takes forever to build up charges, and the specials still don't hit that hard. He is one of the few champs that can really stun chain (the 85% chance to stun on sp1 is actually 100%, it's never failed for me). If you use a power gain team, you could theoretically keep an opponent locked in a stun chain forever (look up joel line's video on him). He's also got concussion and dazed, both of which are nice but also not practical.

Hulkbuster is a joke
  • Alright thanks taojay
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Both champs are good in AW diversity and arena grinding.

Other than that, they are between Meh and Ok tier.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Who can destroy hulk in mcu? The buster of course... but this is no mcu, just mcoc, u rank him up, u r kabammed.

I do like Gambit a lot in mcu, similarly, he just can’t really perform in mcoc.

Sad to hear that u got him both, I will recommend you to save up the resources for something better
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Gambit can be good for stuns and damage but he is quite clunky to use, as the second post said. If you understand the games mechanics then he has some othe things, like a big petrify on L3 that stuns even stun immunes, also concussion can reduce ability accuracy like BW/Elecktra/etc does.

Hulkbuster is just tanky. His damage is ordinary. His l2 can hit pretty hard though. He has good synergy with BW where specials have a chance to stun enemies.

If you don’t have many 4* I’d rank them up a bit. Maybe rank 3ish. They will get you through content. But they aren’t amazing.

Most of the earlier content can be tackled by any champ though.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Gambit is ok, hulkbuster needs a serious buff