**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Run - Masacre and the Mercs

Hello! Anyone know what’s the rough estimates for this month for Legends run? I was thinking of aiming for 3 hr 45mins. Will I get it?

Will be using Stark but only rank 4. Plus boosts and synergy of course.

ThNks !

Comments

• BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    You cant make it a legend run by now if you dont have a rank 5/65 5* so dont waste your units and your time instead use your units to finished Act 5-100% to rank 5 your 5* sparky
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    You cant make it a legend run by now if you dont have a rank 5/65 5* so dont waste your units and your time instead use your units to finished Act 5-100% to rank 5 your 5* sparky
    U Can stil. Bidt alot better to run act5 first.
  • SuperellySuperelly Posts: 15
    Hey thanks guys. I ranked 5 my void for AW purposes.... but I just got a starky and thinking of ranking him up to try legend...

Anyone got any guestimates on timing?

And is suicides a must have for legend run?
    Superelly wrote: »
    Hey thanks guys. I ranked 5 my void for AW purposes.... but I just got a starky and thinking of ranking him up to try legend...

Anyone got any guestimates on timing?

And is suicides a must have for legend run?
    For a rank4 yes and arund 3.15 min if u Can get a sub 3h it shuld be good.
    Rank5 dont need suvside but it wuld make it so much faster
    Sub 3 hour for this month... have you seen the paths? Last chapter is like whoa....
    Sub 3 hour for this month... have you seen the paths? Last chapter is like whoa....
    im say if u Can but like im say with a rank4 u need. 3.25 alest. Ikow this much is longer

• TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    You guys really able to hit under 3 hours?!?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’ve heard of someone who got legends with a rank 4 5* Corvus Glaive so there’s that, you don’t need a rank 5. You just need a specific rank 4... not sure how much this helps but thought I’d spread the knowledge.
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    where does one see / find the legends for the current month? does it come out soon after the cut off date?
    Typale wrote: »

I would like to know too. That’s incredible!
    I’ve heard of someone who got legends with a rank 4 5* Corvus Glaive so there’s that, you don’t need a rank 5. You just need a specific rank 4... not sure how much this helps but thought I’d spread the knowledge.

Sounds wow. I just need to get me a Corvus :D
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Typale wrote: »

I would like to know too. That’s incredible!

Yes, it's absolutely possible. Ideal champs for a legends run are rank 5 (5*) Gwenpool, Blade, or Sparky. Magik can do it, SL can do it, Corvus can (I think), IF can do it, etc.

At this point, to make it? Suicides ARE a must.
  • CarinaCarina Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    3:47 my boyfriends time a2w82my7j83y.jpeg
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    if going for a legends run i would suggest using an iphone 8plus...... it is ana amazingly fast device for mcoc. load times are the shortest i have seen on any device
    Carina wrote: »
    3:47 my boyfriends time a2w82my7j83y.jpeg

Carena what phone u use? And champ use?
    @brutal mira : my boyfriends Time .
    He use iPhone X . Team : Blade 5/65 , spidi stark , spidi , gr and i don‘t Know 🙈
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    @brutal mira : my boyfriends Time .
    He use iPhone X . Team : Blade 5/65 , spidi stark , spidi , gr and i don‘t Know 🙈

Did he use suicide masteries ?
    Yes je did @DEYS
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Last month the cutoff was 3:25, and that was with Thanos being the last boss. It was insanely short.

Idk who these guys are that keep hitting sub 3 hours, but that just sound impossible tbh
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Last month the cutoff was 3:25, and that was with Thanos being the last boss. It was insanely short.

Idk who these guys are that keep hitting sub 3 hours, but that just sound impossible tbh

Some guys say infinity EQ was very Long.
    I guess suicide rank champ
    Attack boost . Health n Attack 30% Attack 30%
    Fast load phone
    Yes je did @DEYS
    A Friend did 4.05min without suicide
    I guess I would not attempt it now
    Until I have a faster phone .
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Wonder if anyone has recently gotten a legends using 5* Crossbones with his Taskmaster synergy. Overrun refreshing fury would keep his attack very high for long periods of time, immunities wouldn’t limit his damage either.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Carina I would be worried if I was your bf. I did 339 and had to move my work truck during it. That trying to play walking to truck and backing it up added time and I think it knocked me out of race.
    I done my run with corvus glaive 5/65 time is 3:29 i think blade is not good for this quest to run
    Wonder if anyone has recently gotten a legends using 5* Crossbones with his Taskmaster synergy. Overrun refreshing fury would keep his attack very high for long periods of time, immunities wouldn’t limit his damage either.

Doesn't matter cause you kill everything within 5 hits lol
    edited June 2018
    Did my run... 4+ hours on Iphone 6. Literally got no chance without the latest Iphone lol. 6-7 seconds loading times. So I'm already losing at least 30-40 minutes on loading times alone compared to someone on the Iphone X
  • DomnuskeDomnuske Posts: 17

That might have been me. I finished 1st in the chadwick/Tom event last month with a rank 4 5* Corvus glaive
  • Scorpionul2004Scorpionul2004 Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Hy guys and gals! Do u happen to know how many refills did u use for heroic and master? And Also can a legend run be attempted with an IPhone 7 ,without suicides But with a rank 5/65 blade and 4 * stark spidey ?
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Scorpionul2004 doesn't matter what phone you got no suicides your not doing it. The days of the 7 doing it are getting close to the end.
  • Scorpionul2004Scorpionul2004 Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @Scorpionul2004 doesn't matter what phone you got no suicides your not doing it. The days of the 7 doing it are getting close to the end.

But what about with max boosts,30%, on a iPhone 7? Is it doable? And most important ,how many refills are needed?