**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Octopus or Nebula

Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
İ have 5 star nebula and Dr octopus both of them unduped which one i should rank up first to 3 45.?And for Who vote to Dr octopus, i know very little about Dr octopus is he Good, is he worth to 4 55 too after 3 45?

Dr Octopus or Nebula 34 votes

Nebula
14%
Darkrider05Duke_SilverMaldroit2VoltolosBodanski 5 votes
Dr. Octopus
85%
DaMunkDrOctavius2_2Spity68DarkZenTonyStarkSpeedbumpKALIZODERPYREVENGERMasterTroller42Jim0172ZarakikGoogleplexianbatatovinniegainzMake1Davidtaojay1ElitehunterBahamutAnimatronicstoJC_ 29 votes

Comments

• Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    edited June 2018
    Dr. Octopus
    Well if you play him right you can either have infinite power lock, armor, or heal block. You medium, light, or heavy to trigger them but I don’t know which ones are which off hand. Then you have to use a sp3 and then spam the sp1 (well I have been able to do this without the sp3 but I think it makes the duration longer?) I am pretty sure he needs to be awakened to do this but its something to look forward to.

Nebula on the other hand is pretty straight forward. If you hold back and build up charges and land a parry then her shock can be devastating. She can power control, but the powerfulness of it depends on her charges. Basically she is a champ you need to hold back for 20 seconds or so to deal the most dmg. She is great for nodes where physical dmg is capped. She does not need to be awakened.

Honestly I think both are good options, but if it were up to me I would wait and if not, rank Doc. I just like his how he moves his fingers.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Dr. Octopus
    Make1David wrote: »
    Well if you play him right you can either have infinite power lock, armor, or heal block. You medium, light, or heavy to trigger them but I don’t know which ones are which off hand. Then you have to use a sp3 and then spam the sp1 (well I have been able to do this without the sp3 but I think it makes the duration longer?) I am pretty sure he needs to be awakened to do this but its something to look forward to.

Nebula on the other hand is pretty straight forward. If you hold back and build up charges and land a parry then her shock can be devastating. She can power control, but the powerfulness of it depends on her charges. Basically she is a champ you need to hold back for 20 seconds or so to deal the most dmg. She is great for nodes where physical dmg is capped. She does not need to be awakened.

Honestly I think both are good options, but if it were up to me I would wait and if not, rank Doc. I just like his how he moves his fingers.

Doesn't need to be duped btw. He's a great champ. Both are but in different ways. I prefer doc oc but that's just me.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Dr. Octopus
    Doc Ock is literally the one champ that I haven't bothered to learn yet, mostly because I don't have him. From what I have seen he is great for power control/heal block, and many consider him better unduped than duped. However, he is pretty complex to use and may not be super viable in more difficult corners of the game. As for Nebula, her one trick is to build up a bunch of charges and then unleash them upon the opponent, dealing massive damage over time. Double immunity, ability accuracy reduction for robots, and self-repair are nice as well. The problem with her is that building charges is cumbersome and difficult to do in endgame content, and her damage output without shock is not impressive
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    Dr. Octopus
    look at the Votes...says it all

Doc's Good
    Nebula's Blah
  • Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    Dr. Octopus
    @DaMunk thanks for clearing that up for me. I just knew how to work him bc I talked to a friend about him so I never looked at his bio lol.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Dr. Octopus
    Make1David wrote: »
    @DaMunk thanks for clearing that up for me. I just knew how to work him bc I talked to a friend about him so I never looked at his bio lol.

No problem.. he's a great champ. He's underrated as far as I'm concerned. Lots of fun too.
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    Thank you all guys for your opinions.İ rank up Dr octopus he have so Many abilities but little bit complicated champion i Will get learn him with time.