**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abomination buff

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
Should abomination be buffed

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Please post your ideas below
    My idea for an abomination buff is to increase his poison damage. And also whenever abomination is struck or uses a special attack he has a 40% chance to gain a permanent fury buff
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I never understood why Abom couldn’t poison when he attacks. I think he should.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    He's only available as a 4*, it's not really a relevant buff unless they plan on adding him to other crystals
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    He's only available as a 4*, it's not really a relevant buff unless they plan on adding him to other crystals

Some of us use 4*s still because we only get garbage for 5*s

True that
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    Little off topic but I would love to see a buff to Phoenix. If her incinerate did better damage she would be a cool ramp up champion
    edited June 2018
    And her regeneration could be more significant as well
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    It’s not terrible if you have three or four of those yellow phoenix charges
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Very off topic with Phoenix actually. I think abmon special attack should increase based on whether or not there's a poison debuff on the opponent at the time of trigger, and should scale to increase toxicity if the poison debuff is stacked.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    MBadiali wrote: »
    Little off topic but I would love to see a buff to Phoenix. If her incinerate did better damage she would be a cool ramp up champion

If I know how to use Phoenix she is a ramp up champ and can be great when used right learn how to use here and u will be happy trust me
  • B012B012 Posts: 39
    make abom poison to proc when attack too. this way he will not be dumped only in some shity war nodem, but will be used as a attacker too
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Stay on topic.

Another vote to let Abom do poison on attacks. They should stack also like BP or GP with bleeds.

KhanMedina wrote: »
    Stay on topic.

Another vote to let Abom do poison on attacks. They should stack also like BP or GP with bleeds.

Good idea
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Kabam added the Aura of Incineration on Mephisto. Why not make it so that Abom has something similar with Radiation? It could still proc as a poison but have an area of effect? This could be added in addition to the poison upon bleed mechanic but replace the poison chance on contact.

Yes...No...Get lost?
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Please include some pants for the guy in his buff.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/60694/abomination-hulkbuster-brainstoming-a-buff-discussion#latest

Im gonna plug my thread here which originally was for Hulkbuster and Abominatiob but turned into an Aboniatuon focused topic
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Kabam added the Aura of Incineration on Mephisto. Why not make it so that Abom has something similar with Radiation? It could still proc as a poison but have an area of effect? This could be added in addition to the poison upon bleed mechanic but replace the poison chance on contact.

Yes...No...Get lost?

That is actually a great idea
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I suggested to make Abomination the Drax of the Science champions, combining Fury with Poison.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58035/revamping-abomination-rhino-and-juggernaut
    Hey colonaut glad to see you’re still around. If you’d look over my new updates I’d love to see what you think as Drax was never greatly impressive imo and Abomination deserves at least 2017 quality
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    I'll be damned, some love for Abomination! I think a noticeable increase to his contact poison chance would be welcome, say +5% to +10%, and/or the realistic (lol) aspect of him poisoning on attacks as well, since that's him "making contact". For more detailed ideas, it'd be interesting to see a method for him to remove Poison Immunity - since that's his whole bag of tricks, on paper, and Poison has always had the highest number of Immune champs in the game among status debuffs. Possibly a passive effect when he has Fury going. It's always bugged me that he began as Hulk's rival, but his unique power was utterly useless against said rival.
    Dropping my thoughts here. As I say at the end this is my “Circa end ‘17 beginning ‘18 Abomination”

1. Fury needs to be a bit stronger to reflect how at base levels he’s stronger than the hulk

2. He needs Critical Chance/Damage increase via buffs, passives, or base stats (Russian military training, plus gamma radiated power set)

3. POISON! And not just a 200% on specials cause that’s OLD! I’m talking;
    Basic Attacks
    15% chance to poison
    Light hits poison for 60% attack over 8 seconds
    Medium hits poison for 80% attack over 11 seconds

The chance to poison increases by +1%(flat) for each hit the combo. So your actual 5-hit combo would be 16%, 17%, 18%, 19%, 20% (MLLLM)

Special attacks deal 180% attack in poison over 17 seconds

NEW ABILITIES (possibilities) CORROSION and POLLUTION

Corrosion: against metal enemies each poison reduces base armor by 10% and armor-up potency by 10% for pseudo armor break (or an arbitrary amount relative to 10% of Abominations base armor or something)

POLLUTION (do you bleed?):
    Firstly bleed poisons need to stack. If you’re dumb enough to use a bleed champ against Abomination you should pay with a quick death!
    Secondly: while bleeding Abomination releases toxins into the air around him. YES Aura of Poison (but only while bleeding). This pollution does poison damage and stops all regeneration while active. It is a defensive ability however it may see a 50% chance to activate after a special attack so even if you whiff it miss you still get a potent spacer. 20% base attack per second or 10% per tick.

I gave this version a more 2017-2018 ability list that would make him stand out as a real brute in science class comparable to Hulk, Rulk, AND Gulk without making him too powerful but balancing around Voodoo/Gwenpool DoT Damage while having raw damage mixed in. He probably won’t be god tier even like this but he’ll have some unique interactions and solid damage in longer fights. Arguably Demi unless he’s watered down
  • I think abomination should be buffed
  • i want his hero rating to be increased