**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New size hashtags....

what are the new hashtags for ? size: S. i know it’s to do with the champs size as they go s,M, L. but what champs could benefit from that atm besides she hulk 😂 or is there a new one coming in ? anyone shed some light

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Rhino has something to do with opponents smaller than him.
    Not sure what, I sold my RoL Rhino and don't have a 5*, something to do with his unblockable dash chance increasing against smaller opponents
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    yeah me too! just don’t know why this has been added now ... unless they’re bringing in a new champ after these ones that has an effect on size maybe
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Thor gets bonus on bigger guys too. Weird to just add now though. You could kinda see who was supposed to be big or small, but now I see other threads popping up about misclassification like Thor JF.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited June 2018
    [Edited by Moderator]
    I'm guessing it has to do with Ant-Man movie coming up, but yeah
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Very few champs it applies to now but probably going to be more added over time so just future proofing it now
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It's always been there, it was just not visible. Putting it there simply gives us visibility as to what size the game rates each character so when you have a champ like Rhino that interacts with the size, you can somewhat predict how that interaction will work.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a Deadpool joke.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Thor gets bonus on bigger guys too. Weird to just add now though. You could kinda see who was supposed to be big or small, but now I see other threads popping up about misclassification like Thor JF.

Thor? No he doesn’t
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Thor? No he doesn’t

I tried to ask if this was a bug but my thread got closed for this one, even though it wasn't the same at all
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    I am just trying to figure out why my Avatar has the hashtag #6XL. Guys, I am just big boned!!!! Honestly!
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Thor? No he doesn’t

My mistake. Confused it with Shulk's bonus.
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I could be a revamp to Ant-Man. Similar to Thor, where he hits harder on bigger opponents as if he has "shrunk". Idk that's my best guess
    edited June 2018
    TxAggie17 wrote: »
    I could be a revamp to Ant-Man. Similar to Thor, where he hits harder on bigger opponents as if he has "shrunk". Idk that's my best guess

So you remember Thor having that bonus too? I just checked and didn't see it, but I could've sworn he had something like that.