**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW [D69] vs [LGN-1] R5 Gwenpool v R5 Medusa Boss SOLO - Marvel Contest of Champions [MCOC]

AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/XaHIKFsmXWE

AW [D69] vs [LGN-1] R5 Gwenpool v R5 Medusa Boss SOLO - Marvel Contest of Champions [MCOC]

Alliance War Tier 1 video gameplay from my 5* Rank 5 Gwenpool vs LGN-1’s R5/65 Medusa Sig 200 Boss. [Solo boss kill running Max Suicides]

Moving forward, I won’t be using any L2’s on Medusa since my high Attack Rating and 5/5 Deep Wounds melted her away. Very far from a time-out. Hope this video helps some of you Summoners. Like and subscribe!

Showcasing my Marvel Contest of Champions gameplay for future observation. Line chat @AWfocused In game name @ Ricardo60289 😈

Always trying to improve my gameplay to compete against MMXIV, J11, Apoco, ASR, MNG, Ny718, KenOB, 4Loki, ISO8A, TCTIM, BRG-3, GORE, and other top Allies.

Keywords: Alliance War, Master Masters, Plat 1 , platinum 1 , Platinum 2 Plat 2 Plat 3 Platinum 3 Wars, Full Attack Bonuses, Node 23, Node 39, Node 35, Node 39, Path 5 versus vs. 5/65 Node boosted boost Attack health Tier 2 tier 3 season 2 Rank 5 season 1

Comments

• AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    😈
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Just curious, when Medusa has incinerate debuff on her she doesn't autoblock with 3 furies? I saw you hitting her with 3 furies on but incinerate was on and it didn't auto block. I know that incinerate does decrease block proficiency but does it reduces chance of autoblock?
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    @Anurag1606 Gwenpools signature ability gives the opponent 100% reduced ability accuracy after 50 hits.

2% Reduced Ability Accuracy for every hit.

5 hits = 10% Reduced Ability Accuracy

20 hits = 40% Reduced Ability Accuracy

35 hits = 70% Reduced Ability Accuracy

50 hits x 2 = 100% Reduced Ability Accuracy

100% means no more Auto Block from her, or no more Limbo from the LOL Magik, etc.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Just curious, when Medusa has incinerate debuff on her she doesn't autoblock with 3 furies? I saw you hitting her with 3 furies on but incinerate was on and it didn't auto block. I know that incinerate does decrease block proficiency but does it reduces chance of autoblock?

Had nothing to do with incinerate debuff. Gwenpool reduces defensive ability accuracy by 2% per hit on the combo meter. Once he has 50 hits, auto block will always fail, same with evade and other defensive abilities.