**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lack of t2 alphas and t1 alphas in the game

Since releasing 6 star champions and more and more 5 stars added every week, you would think they would start adding in ways to get the material needed to rank up champions easier as what’s the point of having 100 plus champs if you can’t rank any up. Please Kabam read this and make mainly t2 alphas more available as you add champs that but we can’t rank them up, this comes from me I spend loads on fgmc but what’s the point if I get the champ I can’t rank them up !! Feels pointless to buy anymore fgmc even the crystal opening whale said this !! That would effect ur profits if everyone stopped buying fgmc because they couldn’t rank them up

Comments

• 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Add to the calendar and start a daily quest or some new permanent content with high challenge level. TBH this problem affects players that have already progressed far into the game. Reward us with daily/weekly challenge (like boss rush) with alphas as prize.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Running full time AQ Map 6 gets you 600 t2a shards a day of AQ, as well as lots of Glory to buy more t2a shards from the Glory store.
    Lol nobody has time for map 6, even Seatin refuses to do that. You should not be required to be in an alliance for progression. Yes, I am aware of glory, etc. Those are not good enough. Winning wars w/o proper rank up materials are ruining the game.

For Lol, it’s not something that everyone has completed, therefore I see no problems with buffing rewards. However, you can’t finish w/o at LEAST spending 1k units which is ridiculous. Boss rush with high level difficulty is much better. It is always refreshing (unlike LOL), which means you could farm it constantly
    I would definitely like a weekly boss rush with 80k pi champs to require at least SOME skill to completion. Don’t just give it away but make it available for those that can
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Lol nobody has time for map 6, even Seatin refuses to do that. You should not be required to be in an alliance for progression. Yes, I am aware of glory, etc. Those are not good enough. Winning wars w/o proper rank up materials are ruining the game.

For Lol, it’s not something that everyone has completed, therefore I see no problems with buffing rewards. However, you can’t finish w/o at LEAST spending 1k units which is ridiculous. Boss rush with high level difficulty is much better. It is always refreshing (unlike LOL), which means you could farm it constantly

Progression doesn't require an alliance, but not being in one **** progress significantly. You'll have to rely on uncollected rewards and be judicious in your use of them.
  • Voluntaris wrote: »
    Running full time AQ Map 6 gets you 600 t2a shards a day of AQ, as well as lots of Glory to buy more t2a shards from the Glory store.

This isn't realistic for 99% of alliances because of the cost of the maps. Only a handful of alliances (probably less than 20?) run map 6 full time.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Easy fix would be to increase the amount of t2a frags you get from the glory store cause for the price you pay its simply not worth the return of t2a frags back
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Progression doesn't require an alliance, but not being in one **** progress significantly. You'll have to rely on uncollected rewards and be judicious in your use of them.

This is absolutely true, and there are clearly defined limits on the rate of progression playing solo or even in a semi-retirement ally. “Judicious” is the critical word here—there really isn’t much margin for error with rankups and they dry up eventually—but that is true to some extent even if you are at the top of the food chain.

The issue many face is simple stagnation. EQ is usually the same, AQ is the same, story quests are either all done or a known commodity, and the longer a static roster stares back at you the more stale it all feels.

It’s really not an easy fix without skewing things.

Dr. Zola
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You got your wish. T1A in the store now along with T4B/C.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The "shortage" is working as intended I think. They want you to run map 6 and play competitively in AW to get these items. There are obvious reasons for that.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Here is the easiest way to get them. The way they want you to get them.qxt7953alol5.png
    sad
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    My alliance is going into semi retirement or disbanding after this war season after being together for 3 years. Map 5 is a waste of time, we rank around 250 each week, even the war season rewards are becoming outdated. I can't understand why we can't easily rank 4/5 5* at this point, ROL used to be a great value for up and coming player but now it's a novelty.

The progression of the game can't be halted on 1 area game content like LOL. I think April 2017 was when Dorm got introduced as the AQ boss, 14 months later and all we have are sentinels and outdated rewards. Less focus on monthly quests and more focus on the core of the game that made it popular.

4* aren't worth ranking anymore and rank 3 5* are basically useless. Shouldn't have to wait months to max out these champs. I wouldn't mind a rank 4 Howard the Duck or Venom Pool, they might actually become useful.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Logan wrote: »
    My alliance is going into semi retirement or disbanding after this war season after being together for 3 years. Map 5 is a waste of time, we rank around 250 each week, even the war season rewards are becoming outdated. I can't understand why we can't easily rank 4/5 5* at this point, ROL used to be a great value for up and coming player but now it's a novelty.

The progression of the game can't be halted on 1 area game content like LOL. I think April 2017 was when Dorm got introduced as the AQ boss, 14 months later and all we have are sentinels and outdated rewards. Less focus on monthly quests and more focus on the core of the game that made it popular.

4* aren't worth ranking anymore and rank 3 5* are basically useless. Shouldn't have to wait months to max out these champs. I wouldn't mind a rank 4 Howard the Duck or Venom Pool, they might actually become useful.

Completely agree. Unless they start updating the rewards this game is going to start dying at a faster pace than it already is. Kabam will be left with the whales who are willing to spend their way to progressing. Which is fine for those who choose to do so. And maybe those are the only players Kabam really cares about keeping around
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Kabam need to listen they are losing player yes the whales will keep it going with buying fgmc but when it becomes only them playing they won’t be whales they just will be normal player and they will then stop playing it, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf. You guys need to listen to the players map 5 rewards should have a good slack of t2 alphas in it so that we could rank 4 champs and rank 5 them with out waiting years ! If u have no t2 alphas but now 100% act 5 have to t5b but what would it take to get 6 t2 alphas over a year is crazy and the issue needs to be sorted ASAP not in months to come as the people that started on this game are leaving and less player less people talk about it less the game will be used and it will come a stage where Kabam don’t make money and that would then end the game so Kabam do something at least knowledge
    Logan wrote: »

Exactly. Plus, since rank up materials are so precious, these silent nerds are very insulting.

It’s like the smartphone market - oversaturated. Kabam needs a deep refresh
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Totally agree with u all I would love a 5 star domino but what’s the point can take her 2 rank3 but pointless as I’d want to 4/55 her but can’t because of t2 aplhas it’s just taking the fun out the game even by trying to sell 3 class cats for £50 is a joke I have skill and science in over flow buy low on tech so why risk £50 on 1/6 chance but not only that, it stil comes Back to not having enough t2 alphas !! Plus for £50 I’d want more t1 aplhas some t2 like whole one at least and a choice of the class cat u want, for £50 if they had 10 x t1 alphas 2 x t2 aplhas 5x class cats of ur choice eg tech 7 x basic t4 most player I know would all buy this ! Now giving that there are thousands of player of only 25% of them bought the deal they would be still making a massive amount of money on top of fgmc, what I believe with the drop rates are so stupid and waste of money, learnt my lesson the hard way Kabam that offer would get sales , but we want to see this in alliance quest rewards and in new game play content so we don’t have to wait years to rank up champs