**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make a T2A offer instead!!!

Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I think I speak for the majority of ppl here and ask why can't you make a deal/offer for for t2as? Those are honestly harder to get than t4bs and t4ccs.

Constructively I say make the person who creates these deals and offers to be a person who actually plays the game as I see that these deals are always so out of touch.

And don't even get me started on the prices..lol

Please take this constructively as well. You know who you are.

Thx

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    They will come in time... got to let the pigs get fat first before bringing them to the slaughterhouse
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Better be ready to whale out if you want a t2a deal. You know it won’t be anywhere near reasonably priced. As badly as I need t2a, no way I’m whaling out at $50 per t2a with the way the game has been going the last 2 months.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Or. Wait till t3a are introduced for ranking those 6* then t2a will be easier/cheaper lol
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Or. Wait till t3a are introduced for ranking those 6* then t2a will be easier/cheaper lol

or wait till t4a are introduced? t3a and t2a will be even cheaper!!!!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Ah you get the idea now!! Wanna make sonething easier to get? Make something new thats higher tier and grade
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Given the prices the give for this outdated deals, be ready to spend $500 buckaroos
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes, T2A please.