**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is healing factor arena ticket coming back to the unit store

I see it in the cash store as part of a 9.99 bundle but it was in the unit store as a featured item for 1 day at 300 units. Is that coming back because to buy with units?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Can't get it unless you have a 3* deadpool
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Bruhahaa wrote: »
    I see it in the cash store as part of a 9.99 bundle but it was in the unit store as a featured item for 1 day at 300 units. Is that coming back because to buy with units?
    Only if u hav the 3 Stars deadpool and if u du Not hav him then thah why. And it wher a bug peppel culd buy Them without hav the 3 Stars deadpool
  • BruhahaaBruhahaa Posts: 6
    Really, I know it was there for a day and I didn't buy it. So it will never come back?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Really, I know it was there for a day and I didn't buy it. So it will never come back?

It wasn't supposed to be available for you, kabam messed up
    Thanks, I wish I bought it. I am a free to play style player. Is the 9.99 worth it?
    He is a unig champ for pay so im hops ther Not make thah mistake aging becasse im pretty sure ther dont du thah much for Them ther buget it
    Thanks, I wish I bought it. I am a free to play style player. Is the 9.99 worth it?
    Not ryl. Trust me. And to get him as a 4 Stars u need to out op. 20+ mil
    Yeah I thought so. I wanted to play that arena for the gold. It seemed like a decent investment. But probably not worth the 9.99
    Thank for the help!
    Thank for the help!
    Yeah but u get alot of gold with doing offter arean ikow the gold cystal in ther giv to im dont play it yet plaing one to try it in the last of arean.
    edited June 2018
    What did you mean in your last comment? Were you referring to the other active arenas outside if the DP arena?

"Yeah but u get alot of gold with doing offter arean ikow the gold cystal in ther giv to im dont play it yet plaing one to try it in the last of arean."
    What did you mean in your last comment? Were you referring to the other active arenas outside if the DP arena?

"Yeah but u get alot of gold with doing offter arean ikow the gold cystal in ther giv to im dont play it yet plaing one to try it in the last of arean."
    im meant im grind offer. Arean to get the gold