**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another Possible Domino Bug? (video)

Please see video. This is a duel so no synergies. All I do in this video is hold block yet critical failure keeps triggering. Is this because the Stark has a 3% chance to evade that more that likely wouldnt trigger anyway? Is this how this is supposed to work? So everytime he doesnt evade a critical failure would trigger, even when blocking? If so that is just.....

https://youtu.be/tK8K3lJD9_A

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    You should finish your sentence, because that's working as intended :s
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Also perfect block mastery is failing
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Dizzy wrote: »
    You should finish your sentence, because that's working as intended :s

I was going to say dumb/stupid/money grab/idiotic/game ruining etc.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Domino is a beast end of story
    #OnLife
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Domino is not working properly.

end of story
    #OnLife

Fixed that for you
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    ;) sounds good
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    so many tears... time to rank up some new champs who dont trigger. i.e. vulture works great. people need to quit the tears and adjust.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    To my understanding -ANYTHING- that procs can cause a critical Failure, IE- Evade, Perfect Block, Parry/Stun, Dexterity, Precision, Armor, Unstoppable, Fury, True Strike, Crit, Regeneration.... Again ANYTHING that can pop will/could proc a critical failure.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I guess the next champ will have 100% change to kill u as soon as the fight starts. Wonder what they'll call that? This is the final straw before death touch enters the contest.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Maybe once that happens all these people saying get good and adjust will realise what the rest of us have seen coming.....
    Besides he biggest problem is not even domino and her abilities...
    It is all the bugs she has.....
    Triggering unlucky on a tech....
    Making a buff fail but not triggering the crit failure....
    Blah blah blah the list goes on

I am saying this and for all you guys saying get good.... i have no problem soloing her when she is 19000pi in merc missions....
    It doesnt change the fact she is total next level bs and champs like this and autoblock is wat is driving people away from the game