**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Star Lord adjustment

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Should kabam make star Lord's element gun switch between the elements like winter soldier does with his bullets, or just leave it random

Star Lord adjustment 75 votes

Yes
57%
Jh_Dezgr3nd3lJozielPNHolyDirkness41LoPrestiSlux83ZENFrostyMhykkegatra_hpDukeZmanMSRDLDDraggy2032WalkinhighlightRotellyMr_OtterFoxhero007WasiuddinLvernon15SaddestFaction 43 votes
No
42%
GroundedWisdomSolswerdChris_L_HJets44Primmer79K1lltasticMacrosTheDarkMagrailothos1966SGBatman_X10megamangSungjJim0172Patchie93SpiritOfVengeance0chris999999999KenshioAKTEKSpiderCoolsLittleSister 32 votes

Comments

• KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    No
    Not much I can say on this, hell no
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    No
    Ill rather have him with a 600 hits cap :)
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yes
    Honestly I think choosing what element you use is better than praying it just randomly gives you the one your looking for, but apparently not.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    No starlord is fine as is
    Yes
    Wow apparently everyone hates the idea of making his gun more convenient for some reason
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    No
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    Wow apparently everyone hates the idea of making his gun more convenient for some reason

Coz the gun is not the big deal, but the damage done with his combo
    Yes
    Oh, well I was just thinking it would make it where if you want to power drain the opponets, you have the option to choose it instead of wanting to power drain, but getting armor break instead and vice versa
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes
    I would actually like this idea
    Yes
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I would actually like this idea

Well at least I'm not the only yes now, apparently most people don't like this idea
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    KngSpc wrote: »
    Not much I can say on this, hell no

I was throwing a convenient idea out and people are acting like I said Nerf him. I mean jeez, immediately after I post this, 5 million nos pop up
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Yes
    The unpredictability of the gun is part of his character design. As you can see in his sp3, the joke is that it isn't exactly the most reliable weapon out there. As much as I'd like to be able to choose which element, it prob won't happen
    Yes
    taojay1 wrote: »
    The unpredictability of the gun is part of his character design. As you can see in his sp3, the joke is that it isn't exactly the most reliable weapon out there. As much as I'd like to be able to choose which element, it prob won't happen

Yeah, but I wasn't as bad of a idea as all these people are making it out to be
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    No
    Don’t you dare touch SL, kabam
    Yes
    If they make this adjustment, ok. If they nerf him I'm starting a riot lol
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Yes
    Better for power control with the power drain or better to make fights shorter with shock damage
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    No
    I voted no, but only if that idea would cycle through each one in order. Because you know they would make power drain or heal block would be the last one, so you would need to use S2 3-4 times before you got the one you really wanted then have to cycle through again. If you could pick what you wanted, like dashing back and holding block to switch, I wouldn't mind that.
    Yes
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    I voted no, but only if that idea would cycle through each one in order. Because you know they would make power drain or heal block would be the last one, so you would need to use S2 3-4 times before you got the one you really wanted then have to cycle through again. If you could pick what you wanted, like dashing back and holding block to switch, I wouldn't mind that.

Dashing back and holding the block is what I meant, just like ws gun
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’d like to have a bit more control over it
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes
    Honestly how about this

MM-Effect 1 (power drain)
    MLM Effect 2 Heal Block/Armor Break
    MLLM Effect 3 Armor Break/Heal Block
    MLLLM Effect 4 SHOCK

I put the power drain one first cause I feel like the awkwardness would balance it just a smidge

The middle 2 are both technically situational utility so… 50/50 chance?

And shock cause it’s all about the damage and squeezing every last ounce of it so of COURSE that’s his “combo ender” after a 5 hit

Also on the comics and cartoons he’s got control of it and he doesn’t even have them properly in MCU

@Marvel2289
    You HAVE to add me in game. I’m a HUGE supporter of buffing/tweaking/reworking older champs and would LOVE to colaberate with you
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    No
    Lol get outta here please no starlord discussions required at all. I like mine just the way he is 😊

Please do not think I am being too rude it is just you clearly do not know kabam they will take advantage of this by ripping away his abilities and throwing him back broken like dr strange.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    I voted no not necessarily because I don't want them but because other champions need buffs way more than sl first
    Yes
    Honestly how about this

MLLLM Effect 4 SHOCK

I put the power drain one first cause I feel like the awkwardness would balance it just a smidge

And shock cause it’s all about the damage and squeezing every last ounce of it so of COURSE that’s his “combo ender” after a 5 hit

Also on the comics and cartoons he’s got control of it and he doesn’t even have them properly in MCU

@Marvel2289
    You HAVE to add me in game. I’m a HUGE supporter of buffing/tweaking/reworking older champs and would LOVE to colaberate with you

Although he may have disagreed with this one, me and shadowlurker22 actually are brothers in real life and brainstorm alot of these ideas together. We're both also brainstorming ideas for new champs as well
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    No
    Kabam would never buff a champ at the level of Starlord (by giving him ammo choice) without taking something away from him.
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Yes
    This really isn't too much of a buff. But it'll be help starlord be reliable
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes
    I say yes it will make him more useful right now
    Yes
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    Honestly how about this

MLLLM Effect 4 SHOCK

@Marvel2289

Although he may have disagreed with this one, me and shadowlurker22 actually are brothers in real life and brainstorm alot of these ideas together. We're both also brainstorming ideas for new champs as well

This message is to point out that I'm not to fully credit for all of my ideas
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    nah don't touch star lord
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes
    Definitely, he would pack some more utility. He's just a pure offensive champ now, and in any fight that is not ROL or LOL Spark simply outdamages him and brings more utility to boot. Star-Lord has lost his place in general questing and AQ/AW. This might bring him back.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, that power drain is the worst thing ever in labyrinth
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Solid idea