**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who needs a buff up the most?

Who needs a buff up the most? 51 votes

Colossus
58%
DrZolaGolden_GuardianJRock808Frostyvg2782Hell_Goliathbuffajrheruheru511AppleisgodJP1119AlCapone2727GNASTYJim01721haunted_memorybuttersShadeZerovinniegainzFR33_HUG5adknight27OmegaDexion 30 votes
Antman
15%
MegaSkater67Antony687ShackledapolloTJ82AKTEKWolvSDBISØNZapster960 8 votes
Drax
5%
Foxhero007Harbinger195Seagod42 3 votes
Ironman
9%
SpiritOfVengeanceAjjohnsbb8LogangronckiWinner66615oak 5 votes
War Machine
1%
Brolga_hey179 1 vote
Kingpin
1%
Elitehunter 1 vote
MODOK
5%
nameplasJC_Energybolt2000 3 votes

Comments

• Energybolt2000Energybolt2000 Posts: 39
    MODOK
    Yeah, Definitely agree
    But was focusing on weaker champions that needed a bit more potential
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think DPX and Iron Fist need a lot of love.
    MODOK
    Definitely, Iron fist especially
    MODOK
    It would seem fitting that DPX had a buff up this month
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Why is MODOK there? I personally think it should be Colossus, Antman (totally not because I have him as a 5*), and Carnage in no particular order
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Antman
    I think colossus may need it slightly more, but character wise I would love for antman to get something more interesting like Luke cage. They could give his fatigue a secondary purpose like they did with exhaustion so that it isn’t just for poison. More than anything I’d like his sp1 and sp3 to be used for something too, as it stands it’s just raw damage. Adding abilities to those and changing him up a bit elsewhere could make him fun and useful to play as again. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with his current setup, his sig is actually pretty good, would just like his fatigue and poison to be improved and give him something new and unique to go with it.
    MODOK
    @MegaSkater67 Antman would be a great buff up for people that already have him, such as myself as a 4*.
    I only use him for arena grinding as his sp3 isn't very useful as you said.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Black Bolt isn't the worst by any means but he definitely needs a buff, he's literally just an extremely weak version of medusa
    MODOK
    @taojay1
    Yes, it would be much easier using the medusa synergy
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    spider gwen needs a damn s1 attack. how on earth did they think that the only champ without a s1 is logical?
    MODOK
    That's Kabam....
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Colossus
    Modok doesn't need a buff, and kingpin isn't that terrible either, there are plenty of other champs in need of a buff before those 2.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Colossus
    spider gwen needs a damn s1 attack. how on earth did they think that the only champ without a s1 is logical?

Put spider gwen on an unblockable special 1 node lol. ( Bieng extremely sarcastic)
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Ironman
    If kabam isn't going to directly buff these champs, they should at least give them some good synergies with newer champs.
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Ironman
    Plus this would save them much more time for kabam
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    MODOK
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Put spider gwen on an unblockable special 1 node lol. ( Bieng extremely sarcastic)

Cause that will help....
    5.2.6 - references anyone??
    MODOK
    @Winner66615 Definitely, like the medusa and black bolt synergy
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    why is the list so random?
    MODOK
    @DankestChef Just Champs that with a buff could have great potential but are lacking in some way right now
  • Antman
    Did no-one vote kingpin needed to be buffed up because he is already op, there are others that need to be buffed up more, or nobody likes kingpin?
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I believe Carnage needs the buff more than those on this list.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus needs stagger or concussion or big stacks of armor break
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    your poll doesn't encompass very many champs that need buffed. probably a rookie who has the champs listed but doesn't know hot to utilize them yet.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Joe Fixit, Colossus, Carnage, Deadpool X-Force, Iron Fist...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Thor Jane Foster, voted as the worst Mystic champ in the 4 star crystal community vote.
    MODOK
    @Zapster960 Both
  • Antman
    so nobody likes kingpin?
    Is that right