**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 4 Catalyst bundles 6-11-2018

loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
Once again Kabam thank you for creating bundles that do not help any higher tier people rank up there characters. It would be nice to see some good T2A or Tier 5 Basic Cat offers and I mean full ones not this Shard stuff. I know you are trying to get people to upgrade all of their characters(more money) but there is no point if they are useless characters and do not help them or anyone progress. No matter how many offers you give I will never upgrade my she-hulk or Kamala unless you redo them like you did Luke cage.I actually have stopped spending money for a year now and I actually would if offers that would help me came out.

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    This deals are so last year priced, random on the class cats, like i want a non needed t4cc, and like you state @loader187 doesnt help higher end players
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Offers like these are geared more towards newer players or less-active players who want to want to progress faster than those who have been playing the game longer than they have. Nothing wrong with offers like that. If they released T2A / T5B offers every week, the game would feel much more like a Pay2Win game than it already does.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Offers like these are geared more towards newer players or less-active players who want to want to progress faster than those who have been playing the game longer than they have. Nothing wrong with offers like that. If they released T2A / T5B offers every week, the game would feel much more like a Pay2Win game than it already does.

Im not talking about once a week. They could make one once a month. It's still better than 0 a month or make it so we can get tier 5 better than from just event quests or being in a top tier Alliance. If your going to make our cats expire than give us the means to sell them. We either waste gold (lack there of) on ranking someone we don't want to rank or we lose them.
  • I agree with this I never buy the bundles there is nothing so good that I can’t miss like an exclusive such as classic Ultron or Kang (I know that would be pay to win but I’m just saying)
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    No complaints here. Keeps me from spending money. At this point I would only whale out for maybe a generic awakening gem.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They aren't bad offers per say just ridiculously overpriced and geared to no one but the people with a lot of money to spare and really need them and that's about it.

If they combined them both then cut the price in half or less more people would be more inclined to buy them and they would make even more money off people but I don't think they get it considering how much they think things are priced.

A lot of my alliance members, friends, people on golbal and the forum constantly laugh at the prices of their "offers" especially when they're horrendous.

They need to come back down to earth and low them and add things to entice the rest of the playerbase into buying them instead of just a small portion.

I need tier 4's but definitely not at that price so I'm going to pass on them yet again.

• Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    It’s not just the offers though. Rewards all over are bad. I will be lucky enough to have my second 5/65 5* after the current aw season ends. Most of my alliance is in the same spot. That being said, it’s been six months since our first. At this rate the game is going to lose my interest. My first 5/65 5* made most content to come out simple. Thanos was a nice change of pace but still was rather simple. They need a new carrot. I have nothing to chase. No big rewards in the foreseeable future. A new lol type event, act 6, aq overhaul, anything. Just something to look forward to other then 6 more months of grinding uncollected for another 5/65 5*. The game in a word is becoming stale because of how far out of touch the developer is.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Why not ask members of the content creators program what they think about the game’s current state of offers?