**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just verifying that Domino is "working as intended"...

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    ezmoney wrote: »
    just nerf her already. if you cant see how broken she is then youre a lost cause. i dont understand whats the hold up here?

why hasnt any mod come back and clarify anything?

its 7 pages and onward now!

quit complaining.... nerf blade first. You're just pissed because you don't have her. All the blade scrubs can't deal with a champ who counters him. Deal with it and git gud baby.

and why should blade be nerfed first? and learn how to spell. i suggest you go back to school and learn how to spell "get" and "good"
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Does it matter? Today she does, tomorrow they will change her as they do all
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Anyway this thread is about domino
    Not connection issues....
    If we wanna keep talking bout connection issues lets open a new discussion....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Fair enough. I was just making the point that I believed the RNG on the server was responsible for the immediate reaction. If I'm wrong, I don't care.
    As for Domino, the only thing we have confirmation on is they're investigating Blocks.
    That's a whole lot of conjecture from a simple comment. You don't have to like me. In fact, if you don't, feel free to click on my Profile and select Ignore in the Drop Down. Either way, I'm not going to stop participating, so that might be your best option.
    Alright guys this thread was being very constructive and giving something for the mods to look at and take seriously.
    Now we are letting it get trashed.
    Lets just stop spitting bs back and forward and stay on topic.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    b5xf8g63rkku.png

Is this your IGN, Grounded?
    Cmon guys stay on topic.... b4 the thread gets cleaned and closed
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Cmon guys stay on topic.... b4 the thread gets cleaned and closed

yes and I would really like to hear back from a mod again about this cause this wont go away any time soon and the more radio silence we get the more the community will believe that they arent sure how to fix this..
    I can see how it's confusing. It depends on what having a chance to trigger encompasses. If Immunity doesn't hinder it, then technically it would count.
    Flagging my comments isn't going to stop me from participating. That comment was on-topic. Really doesn't make a difference to me.
    I can see how it's confusing. It depends on what having a chance to trigger encompasses. If Immunity doesn't hinder it, then technically it would count.

But lets be real here....
    Domino really should only be able to trigger the crit fail if it is her ability reduction that causes something to fail.....
    Otherwise the potential repercussions are huge....
    On a debuff immune node you would need to ensure that you use a champ that never places a debuff and ensure that you never accidentally parry....
    That is some pretty sever concequence there.

All they have said is block break is a bug.
    But failed dex is not cool
    AA crit failure on 0% poison not cool
    Stark crit failure on almost everything
    Failure for something when ur hit is blocked

And then other things we dont even know
    Does it affect crit rate?
    Does it affect block penetration?
    does it affect syg? (Very hard to test this one)

We know it doesnt affect salve, willpower...

But we have no idea wat it does and doesnt affect...
    We know she has bugs and bad knes but we dont know how many or how bad
    We also believe she is just plain poorly designed

Yes you can easily beat her. But still she causes a load of damage during the foght even when you foght perfectly that you cant avoid regardless of what you do.
    She is much worse than andy kinda limbo or dorms degen or similar. Atleast we know wat cause that and how to minimize it

Domino really should only be able to trigger the crit fail if it is her ability reduction that causes something to fail.....
    On a debuff immune node you would need to ensure that you use a champ that never places a debuff and ensure that you never accidentally parry....

Yes you can easily beat her. But still she causes a load of damage during the foght even when you foght perfectly that you cant avoid regardless of what you do.
    She is much worse than andy kinda limbo or dorms degen or similar. Atleast we know wat cause that and how to minimize it

I'm going by the description in her Sig, which basically says if they have a chance to trigger, but don't.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    How exactly does it run without a connection at the beginning?

As soon as loading screen is passed the connection can be lost.
    The whole fight can ensure without interruption.
    If you want to test. Connect to wifi only. As soon as the loading screen begins to dissapear and the fight begins to lad turn off your modem instantly.
    You will
    Be able to do and complete the fight.
    If you can get the connection up quick enough at the end you will even be able to continue on to the next fight.

Yes. I know. I've had mine drop. What I'm saying is there is something that is affecting it from the server. Whether sent before the Fight begins, or during, something is influencing the Fight. There seems to be more than just a connection check during.

So how excalty can it be communicating with the server for every RNG then liked you said in your "theory".

You've argued about this before but with over 8k posts its easy to forget who and what you have argued
    The Threads are for anyone to discuss. That's why we have a Forum. Not just as a Walkie-Talkie to the Mods. There's also a Thread dedicated to Domino that would yield the same answers. However, since we're here, I'll comment on the subject as I see fit. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm going by the description in her Sig, which basically says if they have a chance to trigger, but don't.

Yes so are we all.

But firstly we still need these questions answered by kabam.....
    And also there is no crystal clear way to understand how it works let alone what it affects.
    Also just because it says it works a particular way does not make it the waynit should work.

If domino is designed to affect perfect block and block penetration.
    If domino is designed to cause degen due to something that she did not affect
    If domino is designed to affect degen due to a 0% chance ability.
    Then domino is complete utter bs and should be modified to a more reasonable standard.
    If she is not meant to do these things but is then she is broken and needs to be fixed.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please give us some answers

Yeah mate we all are goin off wat her sig reads.

but it is not clear enough.....

Exactly what abilities and masteries can be affected????

Just because she was designed a certain way does not automatically make it the right way.

If she is causing degend from syg, perfect block, block penetration that is not cool.

If she is meant to cause degen from a 0% chance ability that is not cool and she needs to be redesigned.

If she is not meant to but is then she is broken and needs to be fixed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please answer these questions and give us clarity and address wat needs to he done....

Just because she was designed a certain way does not automatically make it the right way.

If she is causing degend from syg, perfect block, block penetration that is not cool.

If she is meant to cause degen from a 0% chance ability that is not cool and she needs to be redesigned.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please answer these questions and give us clarity and address wat needs to he done....
    That's just it. If something was seriously off from the intended design, I feel like we would have heard something by now.
    I agree that a more in-depth description might be useful for us to understand how she operates. It's also somewhat difficult to tell if she's that significant because the majority of trouble seems to be reported from Mercs where she's a 6*, and Noded up. I've seen reports from people who have her and say she's good, but needs to be used properly and high Sig to be very useful.
    I wouldn't necessarily say she's broken until the intended design is clarified more. For now, that's why I'm trying to go on the information provided.

That's just it. If something was seriously off from the intended design, I feel like we would have heard something by now.
    I agree that a more in-depth description might be useful for us to understand how she operates. It's also somewhat difficult to tell if she's that significant because the majority of trouble seems to be reported from Mercs where she's a 6*, and Noded up. I've seen reports from people who have her and say she's good, but needs to be used properly and high Sig to be very useful.
    I wouldn't necessarily say she's broken until the intended design is clarified more. For now, that's why I'm trying to go on the information provided.

Why do you feel the need to comment the same useless stuff over and over.....

That is wat we are saying dude....
    She appears to be broken.....
    Badly broken....
    We are asking for clarification and not getting any....
    We are mentioning everything that appears to be a bug l... but not being told if it is....
    We are asking why degen is happening when we dont know and we are not getting told....
    Mwe are also stating that there are things that if it is her intended design then she it is not good enough....

Until we get clarity as to exactly what she can affect and exactly how we will not know the full extent of her and her bigs....

But.... if she is not supposed to do wat she is then we need to talk about it so kabam can fix the bugs....
    If she is supposed to do wat she is then we need to talk about it to tell kabam we are not happy with her designe and believe her to be flawed by design.
    If kabam had answers for everyting we would have heard. We know they are reading cus occasionally they have asked something.
    So for them to not answer shows us they do not know exactly which is not cool.

We need to know and will not be quiet until we do know. Stop trying to shut this talk down @GroundedWisdom
    Okay, this is becoming borderline offensive. Borderline because I really don't take much personally. Still, it's not appropriate to keep implying I'm trying to shut anything down just because I'm giving my opinion.
    Demanding answers isn't going to make them come any faster. You can't say she appears to be broken and in the same breath claim you don't understand how she works. I was in the process of trying to shed some understanding on it, but it's pretty impossible to do that when people are just taking their frustrations out on me. It's really rather difficult to consider anything, much less form thoughts.
    It's not my fault if people are offended by her existence. It's actually rather difficult to discern if people are looking for answers to understand her, or just venting.
    You say I keep repeating the same thing over and over, but I'm going on what's already provided. If all you want is to have a Thread where you just demand answers from a Mod, good luck with that response. Personally, I'd rather try to understand than wait for something official to dispute.
    edited June 2018
    still waiting on mods to comment again on this. are they working on a domino nerf right now?
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Annoying last 2 pages about connection. All the people that replied are all helping in getting no answer. I am very interested in how a 0% chance to trigger can STILL count as a trigger. Some great examples have been given. How this champion got approved by QA is baffling. One day of testing was already enough for us to show that there is something wrong. Again it’s the community’s job to keep providing more evidence when this should not even happen in the first place. Step it up Kabam, terrible management.
This discussion has been closed.