**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst and Best Champ June 2018

Who is the best champ and worst champ of June 2018 in your opinion

Comments

• Energybolt2000Energybolt2000 Posts: 39
    Worst Champ - Spider Gwen
    Best Champ - Blade
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    She hulk begs to differ with your sg. At least sg has some nice damage with those armour breaks.

Blade is best if you have his side kicks. But if syn doesn't matter Stark is best.
    @Wil6541 Yes when blade has all three synergies, is maxed out and awakened at a high sig level, he is basically mcoc god.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    best is Medusa and worst is tied between beast and carnage

u serious? BEAST?!? he is wayy to underrated. theres no way beast is the worst. you just dont know how to play him
    @Elitehunter What.... Carnage is sooo beast.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Medusa is no doubt the best, blade is great but against bleed immune champs there's just other people I would rather take in. Medusa is a great defender and attacker and just a beast.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Worst - Colossus

Best - Stark Spidey
    @Crazyjack719 agreed starkie is great unawakened where as blade is a beast but relies on his regeneration
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    100% agree @Energybolt2000 i have both at 5/50 and to be honest, most match ups i prefer Sparky as the fights are so much shorter. I use Blade for clearing paths and sparky for mostly everything else including boss kills.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Who is the best champ and worst champ of June 2018 in your opinion

Search on YouTube and watch Seatin's video.
    @Crazyjack719 Same on AW i use both on attack and clear paths with Blade while taking out the local nodes with Starkie
  • AndersamirAndersamir Posts: 1
    Unpopular opinion time.....
    Best champ in game: Quake!
    Worst champ in game: unduped iron patriot.
    @Andersamir Iron patriot is bad but quake ...
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Best: Void
    Huge health pool, great damage output when awakened, incinerate immune, regen & power gain reversal, AQ boss killer, good AW defender, excellent AW attacker, solid LOL option at rank 5.

Worst: Groot
    Abysmal attack power, player has no way of increasing attack power in-fight. You are completely reliant on the enemy to proc fury buffs, and even then the attack doesn't increase much. Terrible for AQ, terrible for AW attack, maybe decent for AW defense as a diversity pick. I dread using this guy even as arena fodder.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Best = Medusa (no synergies needed)

Worst = Carnage
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Best = Spark

Worst = Thor Jane Foster