**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just had a idea

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
I have an cool idea, so I am using my Medusa and her hair autoblocks for her, so I wonder, Medusa's hair can auto block, but you know what else should be able to auto block, Dr stranges cape

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ok at first I was confused because I thought you meant Medusa should autoblock Doctor Strange's cape...but yeah actually I like this idea
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Love EVERYTHING about it! Except he’s using it to levitate so idk
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    The idea is that ds cape should auto block
    The cape is supposed to protect him after all
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Dr. Strange is already too OP, why else would he have gotten nerfed in 12.0. If there's one thing Kabam know how to do it's maintain a balanced game, which is why they keep releasing characters more powerful than champs pre 12.0. (Heavy sarcasm if you can't tell).
    They should also restore ds to pre 12.0, compared to these new champs, he wouldn't even be that op. Kabam claims that ds had too much of a power gain, like have you not seen Hyperion
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    this actually makes sense. I agree with this idea! KABAM PLS ADD
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Unfortunately because we like the idea, they will never do it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Dr. Strange is already too OP, why else would he have gotten nerfed in 12.0. If there's one thing Kabam know how to do it's maintain a balanced game, which is why they keep releasing characters more powerful than champs pre 12.0. (Heavy sarcasm if you can't tell).

I can agree with your sarcasm in regards to Dr. Strange....but a 4* sig 99 Scarlet pre 12.0 is still more of a gamebreaker than any of these new champs in my opinion.

As for pre 12.0 Thor:
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    5y55roxho385.png
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Can dr strange cape cover up abomination his undies lol