**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 4* duped Hulk or R3 5* unduped Hulk

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Given the limited T4cc, I was struggling with the two level up options for while. Can you guys share your insight with me? Thanks a lot!

R5 4* duped Hulk or R3 5* unduped Hulk 71 votes

R5 4* duped Hulk
40%
Golden_GuardianSac123_WalkinhighlightnameplasDarkrider05ZzzAshburnarsjumSpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzzackb213CaramesElitehuntersilverseraphBahamutNick0609RA_4Rshadow_lurker22zeezee57AY_Wonderland 29 votes
R3 5* unduped Hulk
59%
ArcDeAngelusEvilEmpireAlfa_Pigeonsfu_koraxSlux83Ghost998buffajrSIlverProfessorJets44XillymanK1lltasticSon_of_OdinFeeney234HollowbornDERPYREVENGERFoxhero007SpicyslicerDesadeSupermanojPatchie93 42 votes

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Reasoning:
    R5 4* duped: Hulk's true capability works in Act 5 / AW / EQ only after duped
    R3 5* unduped: 5* is the future of the game, unduped hulk still function well
    etc.
    Over 60 views but only 7 votes? Hi pls share your thoughts. Thanks.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    This is difficult. If you are planning to take on collector soon (only if you are not uncollected yet) then duped 4 star r5 Hulk would be the choice for me. He is one of the best champ for collector. Keep reviving him with L1 20% revive and do a major damage before reviving again. Also 4 star Hulk at r5 has a great health. Almost 17k+ I believe. But if you are not planning to do that soon or you already have done it then 5 star is the way to go. In the long run you will dupe him eventually and he will give you more than 4 star. My thoughts. Good luck.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    R3 5* unduped Hulk
    go for 5*, more room to more useful in the long run and can rank up higher.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    R3 5* unduped Hulk
    Unless your talking about someone with a very specific ability that you need I would always go 5*
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    R5 4* duped Hulk
    I said 4* cause imo hulk is trash without his sig
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    This is difficult. If you are planning to take on collector soon (only if you are not uncollected yet) then duped 4 star r5 Hulk would be the choice for me. He is one of the best champ for collector. Keep reviving him with L1 20% revive and do a major damage before reviving again. Also 4 star Hulk at r5 has a great health. Almost 17k+ I believe. But if you are not planning to do that soon or you already have done it then 5 star is the way to go. In the long run you will dupe him eventually and he will give you more than 4 star. My thoughts. Good luck.

Thanks for your insight. You exactly pointed out one important thing that I'm currently facing. I finished 5.2.5 and now saving revives for 5.2.6. Thus Hulk is one of my team considerations.
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I have my 4* Hulk maxed and high sig, and sig ability is huge for him. This is a tough one since obviously you want to prioritize 5* over 4*, but with how unpredictable duping a 5* can be and you going for uncollected I'd lean towards the duped 4* version. Uncollected is so worth it, if for nothing more than the daily crystals giving t4cc frags regularly. Every damage you take with your duped Hulk his attack increases, so when you're low health, like you're going to be fighting the Collector that's going to be a major difference maker. Is Hulk going to be your main champ against Collector or do you have someone else lined up?

Frankly I have no concrete idea yet, I will pick 5* R4 GR (unduped); 5* R3 x23 (unduped); 4* R5 Blade (duped); 4* R5 Hype (duped); 4* R5 drax (duped)
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    R3 5* unduped Hulk
    What’s point of r5 a 4* when u have him as a 5 star and then can 4/55 him longer term
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm in the exact same position and I ranked neither in the end. My 4* 4/40 sig 99 was enough to wreck Thanos last month.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    R5 4* duped Hulk
    I think it depends on whether you want immediate benefit or long term. A r5 4* is basically on the same level as a r3 5*, so the duped 4* is a better champ right now. Long term, of course you want to rank the 5*.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    R5 4* duped Hulk
    Hulk is great against the Collector if you can get that stun lock going, fyi. You can actually survive long enough to take a good sized chunk out of him
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    R3 5* unduped Hulk
    You will eventually dupe him, rather invest insomehing that offers more points in arena.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Rank up 5 star Red Hulk instead.
    Thank you for all the comments and insight from above guys. Truly thankful!
    Some ppl suggest why not hold up leveling both of them? The reason why i'm planning to lvl up hulk is because I noticed how important he was in the last event quest against Master Level Thanos (my R4 4* just can't consistently apply the stun tactic) and currently I don't have god tier science champ in my roster (so far I only have 4* Quake at R5, three 5* science champs and they are hulk, spidymike & luke cage). 5.2.6 team building is also one of the considerations but it is not the most important.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    edited June 2018
    R5 4* duped Hulk
    I suggest hold......
    If you need him urgently for some events, duped 4* can help u much more than unduped 5*.
    But you may regret some months later......

By the way, if your Luke Cage is duped, he is better than Hulk unduped.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    Thank you for all the comments and insight from above guys. Truly thankful!
    Some ppl suggest why not hold up leveling both of them? The reason why i'm planning to lvl up hulk is because I noticed how important he was in the last event quest against Master Level Thanos (my R4 4* just can't consistently apply the stun tactic) and currently I don't have god tier science champ in my roster (so far I only have 4* Quake at R5, three 5* science champs and they are hulk, spidymike & luke cage). 5.2.6 team building is also one of the considerations but it is not the most important.

If that is so then LC 5 star I say is a better guy. Keep both your hulk's at the same level as of now. For collector you already have good damage dealers, x23 hype GR blade Drax. That should do him. LC on the other hand is really good. In case in future you dupe 5 star Hulk then you can do him as well.
    Thanks for the follow up comment from @AY_Wonderland @Anurag1606 and @SmokingSurfer
    So I hold up the level up for a while and save the T4cc.
    BTW, my 5* LC is still unduped at R2 only. Is he good in story quest or AQ/AW? Thanks.
    Thanks for the follow up comment from @AY_Wonderland @Anurag1606 and @SmokingSurfer
    BTW, my LC is still unduped at R2 only. Is he good in story quest or AQ/AW? Thanks.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    BTW, my LC is still unduped at R2 only. Is he good in story quest or AQ/AW? Thanks.

I'd rank up LC over either of those hulks, unless you need poison immune Luke is a better champ. An unduped hulk isn't worth ranking up in my opinion, in the short term the duped 4 star hulk is better than the unduped 5 but LC is better than both.
  • I'm stuck with that same Hulk dilemma, 4* r5 duped or 5* r3 unduped. This gave me some good idea on which route to go. Thanks
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    R5 4* duped Hulk

AQ/AW, Definitely LC better! His immunity & exhaustion are great!