**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will you Buff Carnage?

Kabam when will you buff Carnage? you promised a buff in early this year and it's the 5th month of 2018 already, when will you buff him?

Comments

• GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    #carnagebuff2018
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    #buffcarnage2018
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    BUFF CARNAGE! hes a joke in this game
  • dash97itdash97it Posts: 12
    #makecarnagegreat
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Pretty sure many would agree there are a lot of other things that need to be fixed that are more important than Carnage.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Carnage is gonna get buffed when Venom is released in theatres.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Pretty sure many would agree there are a lot of other things that need to be fixed that are more important than Carnage.

Tell me that once you’ve duped a 5-Star Carnage like 4 times!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »

Tell me that once you’ve duped a 5-Star Carnage like 4 times!

Wouldn’t matter if I duped him 8 times. Would prefer a stable game, transparent dev team, much shorter bug list and no silent changes to champs over one champ being a little better.
  • This is still on our radar, gang. We plan on taking a look at him in the future.

At the moment, I'm closing this thread. There are already more than several open on this. We don't need more on the forums about the same topic.
This discussion has been closed.