**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 6 Star Basic champs?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
When do you think they'll release new champs to the 6 star basic pool? The new featured comes out in about a week, wonder if they'd release more basic champs at the same time... Likely not... :(

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I'm hoping they add to the basic
  • Options
    Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    edited June 2018
    Wish next 6* basic champions which are coming must be with all my favorites champions : Juggs, Loki, thor Jane foster, Ant-Man colossus, kamala khan, magneto (marvel now), iron patriot, war machine, og iron man, winter Soldier, moon night,
    I wish I will all have in 6* and this is not joke
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    WS and MK aren’t awful
  • Options
    nopenope Posts: 134
    We need an announcement of the new featured 6* champs please. It takes forever to get these shards and would appreciate enough time to make a decision between opening or waiting. This is one of those times when a surprise isn't so welcome haha
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    My guess is Corvis Glave, Captain America IW, Iron Man IW, Massacre, Domino, and Wasp/Ghost (likely some other champs too such as X-23 and Ghost Rider).
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think they could add the 6 champs that were in the featured but weren’t in the basic or being a featured champ, like Morningstar and Hawkeye, I think this would be a great way to get a consistent flow of champs going in