**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Questions About the current state

Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
I may have missed the information/answers to the items blow and I’m hoping some of you can provide some Insight if that’s the case:

1.) When is the new season of AQ starting? What are the Changes to the maps, bosses, rewards?

2.) Any update to AW synergies not working for AWD? Is there a timeline if no current update?

3.) What is the next pool of 6* featured crystals? We know the featured champs but what about the basics included that crystal?

4.) Will there be any changes to T4cc, and the ability to sell them for T5cc (needed to R3 a 6*)?

5.) Are there plans for dungeons to come back as a permanent feature to the game?

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    1- no answers yet
    2- same as above
    3- we all are wondering the same
    4- if only, everyone wants this therefore it won't happen. they don't listen to the community
    5- God I hope not!!!!!! this month and last month has way to much content
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'd like to see dungeons come back as well. As a normal staple it will be like arena and less like "i have to do this too before it goes away".
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    make dungeons sundays
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I'd like to see dungeons come back as well. As a normal staple it will be like arena and less like "i have to do this too before it goes away".

Throwing me in a dungeon in solitude and an alliance mate in his a few miles away would probably get me in a relatively receptive frame of mind and plenty of time away from work, family, and friends to do dungeons along with the rest of the content offered. Hehee

Totally agree about the "I have to do this before it goes away" feeling, but sadly for me even that has gone away. Honestly can't giggle about that. :neutral: