**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* OG Deadpool Arena

13»

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Shimerul wrote: »
    Is it me or is rhere a LOT of cheating going on.
    DP arena cutoff was nearly 20mill. You cant use 5* so i reckon the most you can grind for in 1 hour is about 600k using 4* champs Ok, you can use boosts etc but they are limited. You cant grind faster than that. Period.
    Based in that, to get 20mill requires 33 hrs of grinding and thats over just 3 days. Thats 11 hrs a day. Plus tou have the cool down to consider. Physically impossible IMO.

you reckon wrong
  • MyMansMyMans Posts: 37
    With max PI masteries can easily get double that score in an hour.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @buggysitehaveaccont I’ve always used OG as a short hand for original generation.
    edited June 2018
    DP arena cutoff was nearly 20mill. You cant use 5* so i reckon the most you can grind for in 1 hour is about 600k using 4* champs Ok, you can use boosts etc but they are limited. You cant grind faster than that. Period.
    Based in that, to get 20mill requires 33 hrs of grinding and thats over just 3 days. Thats 11 hrs a day. Plus tou have the cool down to consider. Physically impossible IMO.

You can use 5* champs.

Edit: I have over 700 arena boost crystals, they don’t feel very limited to me. I could use them all day. I also have 10k units, I can refresh a lot. I also get (with only 4* champs) 400k in 20 minutes without having max pi masteries. I can’t do 1mil in an hour with just 4* champs, but I can easily get that with 5* and/or with boosts. And as I said, 5* champs are allowed in this arena.
    edited June 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »

You can use 5* champs.

No, you can't.

Also, if you can get 400k in 20 minutes, that's 1.2 mil in an hour...
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98

I can believe its doable. Operating without boosts, nabbing a total of 9 hours sleep across the 72 hour stretch, I ended up at 16.9 Million: at a rate of about 700K per full rotation of my 4-star roster. Granted on Android, that took long enough that they were refreshing when I got done, leading to a perpetual loop, but still. On the slower OS, missing 3 or 4 full run throughs, I got that close. It's definitely possible.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    It is easily doable and has been done numerous times it the game since it came out. Full suicides arena boosts and refresh top champs. People dropping odens for him. He is rare elusive and only way to get him. Your competition has either time or money or both and only 200 people in the world get him. I hate hearing the words cheat being splashed for stuff that is truly possible.
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

You can use 5* champs.

No, you can't.

Also, if you can get 400k in 20 minutes, that's 1.2 mil in an hour...

And that's why I specifically mentioned I can't. I don't have enough maxed 4* to use them for more then 20 minutes. Not without units.
  • ShimerulShimerul Posts: 7
    You can only use 4* champs in DP arena hence why i dont think its feasible on your own, no acc sharing or other stuff some use to “help” the game.
    400 4* boost crystals? Wow ive been playing for over a year now and havnt had that many in total.
    Besides, 400 would do much anyways. Each fight gives max 5k, a boost wid therfore give 2.5k extra. X400 gives only 1mill extra. Ol, u cud spend 5units per dight to regen but that wpuld cost 5x400 = 2k units to repeat. That would also only work once before the boost run out.
    Without boosts a streak of 1300 would give you the 20mill. Also 19.3 was the cutoff, all 200 mist have got at LEAST that to win it.
    Maybe my math is wrong or people can grind continuously for 10hrs a day.
    edited June 2018
    You can only use 4* champs in DP arena hence why i dont think its feasible on your own, no acc sharing or other stuff some use to “help” the game.
    400 4* boost crystals? Wow ive been playing for over a year now and havnt had that many in total.

You're still wrong though, and here is why:
    greater arena crystals come from featured 5* arena, and they can drop very nice arena boosts, and people save them.
    people spend units on refreshing their top teams. cracking all the arena crystals provide more units.
    It is possible to stay up for the duration of the arena, just to grind, and people do it if they want the champ, I'm doing it right now (off work for an injury).
    Your whole argument is based on your own level in the game, and you're saying that others with more drive to get the champ are cheating...
    Besides, 400 would do much anyways. Each fight gives max 5k, a boost wid therfore give 2.5k extra. X400 gives only 1mill extra. Ol, u cud spend 5units per dight to regen but that wpuld cost 5x400 = 2k units to repeat. That would also only work once before the boost run out.
    Without boosts a streak of 1300 would give you the 20mill. Also 19.3 was the cutoff, all 200 mist have got at LEAST that to win it.
    Maybe my math is wrong or people can grind continuously for 10hrs a day.

your math IS wrong. fully boosted, my blade was pulling 27k per fight...
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Kinda not a fan of the re-release. It was fun having a limited trophy champ from hard work now they flood the market with him.
    edited June 2018
    27k?
    I get a base of 4.5k with my 5/50 blade and a boost gives x1.5 so thats roughly 6k. Times that by 3 gives me about 18k per fight with a boost
    Do you have boosts that go higher?
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    MattMan wrote: »
    The whales are already organizing to capture the top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena. Save your time and your units.
    Are you serious? If this is true I hope @Kabam Miike or any of the game mods are aware and address it. What’s the point of having the arena if no one can get him but the top players due to locking us out?
    Completely serious. When you add in arena mercs and bots....the average joe has zero chance.

I'm an Average Joe and I pulled it off.
    edited June 2018

I did a 72 hour live stream in which I slept on camera and the whole 9 yards to show everyone the insanity that is going for the champ. I didn't have a large surplus of greater gifting crystals. I adjusted to half suicides, refreshed a lot and dedicated those three days to see if an Average Joe could do it. Plus I did it on an android and wrote this post BEFORE the results came out. I saw IOS users with 1080 rounds of arena under their belt, I barely made it to my 565. Trophy champs that aren't in the crystals are just that.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/74297/deadpool-arena-the-72-hour-android-experiment#latest
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    The whales are already organizing to capture the top 200 every time to limit access to Goldpool arena. Save your time and your units.
    Are you serious? If this is true I hope @Kabam Miike or any of the game mods are aware and address it. What’s the point of having the arena if no one can get him but the top players due to locking us out?
    Completely serious. When you add in arena mercs and bots....the average joe has zero chance.

You made a post saying you spent 72 hours live streaming and dropped 2 odins. That's not "Average Joe" territory bud.

Also, $200 for a 4 star? Why?

You made a post saying you spent 72 hours live streaming and dropped 2 odins. That's not "Average Joe" territory bud.

I'm an average joe. Android, not a legend. ROL not finished. RTTL: not finished. Played the game and been grinding hard for 16 months. I don't spend thousands a month or even worse thousands a week. $200 for the Champ that has the whole community killing themselves, posting about it and speculating cutoffs and the legitimacy of the arena itself? Worth it buddy. Worth the attention on my channel - donations paid for the odins. I don't participate in the featured 5* arena. I see screenshots of accounts with 650 greater boosting crystals, I had 3.

Average Joe sir, even better name is LaFleur. If you can dodge a wrench, you can grind for DP.
    27k?
    I get a base of 4.5k with my 5/50 blade and a boost gives x1.5 so thats roughly 6k. Times that by 3 gives me about 18k per fight with a boost
    Do you have boosts that go higher?

4.5k is a great base! I’m not sure how the masteries and synergies are, probbaly good already (if not, they’ll boost the base, just like champion (or health/attack) boosts). And yes, there are better boosts then x1.5, they are in the greater boost crystals.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

I'm an average joe. Android, not a legend. ROL not finished. RTTL: not finished. Played the game and been grinding hard for 16 months. I don't spend thousands a month or even worse thousands a week. $200 for the Champ that has the whole community killing themselves, posting about it and speculating cutoffs and the legitimacy of the arena itself? Worth it buddy. Worth the attention on my channel - donations paid for the odins. I don't participate in the featured 5* arena. I see screenshots of accounts with 650 greater boosting crystals, I had 3.

Average Joe sir, even better name is LaFleur. If you can dodge a wrench, you can grind for DP.

Eh, I still say spending $200 on the arena wouldn't classify you as an "Average Joe" in the sense that one of the previous posters meant. Kudos on living the gimmick though. Hope you have a Steve the Pirate with you.

Eh, I still say spending $200 on the arena wouldn't classify you as an "Average Joe" in the sense that one of the previous posters meant. Kudos on living the gimmick though. Hope you have a Steve the Pirate with you.

Every average joe could have saved units up... I try to always have 7k on hand. Right now I’m only on 3k, didn’t do a whole lot of arena but did buy some deals. I definitely classify myself as an average joe.

My fingers hurt, but i'm almost done. I spent nothing, and had only 300 units, and a few arena boosts on hand. Hope I get it, because I'm bloody delirious at this point, need to sleep, but 7 more hours to go.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Scored 17,5 and ranked 255. I was so damn close. I missed it because my brain started to hallucinate on me when I thought pressed the 30 minutes timer to get my last powernap but my brain decided to make it look and feel real when in reality I didn’t touch the button “start” -.- there I lost away 3-4 hours worth of grinding
    I feel you, almost lost my streak dozing off while fighting a few mins ago at the end of a round lol.
  • dachiesidachiesi Posts: 26
    Does anyone know what the 30% cutoff has been? I've been getting 1.6M and getting 11-30% which are decent rewards for 300 units and some grind.

If I can go lower, that'd be nice. I think I heard or saw 850k for 30%?

For me that's worth it... 300 units for a 4* crystal ... trying to pull Majik ... or DV so I can awaken him.