**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Lol, 5.2 a joke. Rewards are garbage. There's no reason to do it if you're not a youtube vid dude.

5.3 will be amazingly horrible. How are you going to progress from Collector as a boss?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    5.3 will have some Lieutenant of GrandMaster as the boss, and 5.4 will have the GrandMaster. Who will be HILARIOUSLY fun, I am sure.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    i'm hoping 5.3 and 5.4 will be more reasonable.

the collector is nothing more than item sink with his unblockable specials that are immediately death. while there are ways around it, kabam has said that they want to avoid needing certain champs to get past things and in the case of the collector, that's exactly what you need.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    i'm hoping 5.3 and 5.4 will be more reasonable.

the collector is nothing more than item sink with his unblockable specials that are immediately death. while there are ways around it, kabam has said that they want to avoid needing certain champs to get past things and in the case of the collector, that's exactly what you need.

This is true or champs like Magik as well. If you run into an insane Magik in Arena, AW, or when exploring a difficult quest, you're screwed unless you have a certain few champs. Power control is the only way to beat her. If you don't have that, you're screwed. I'm okay with champs being as powerful as Magik, but there has to be ways to beat them that don't require certain champs. From the sounds of it, they did this with the Collector as well.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Who told them this was fun? It's not. I like a challenge, but there's a huge gap in the rewards to difficulty ratio, and it feels like the fun was cast aside.

Fun? What is this fun you speak of? This is MCOC, not an amusement park. Shut up and grind in Arena like the rest of us.
  • KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    edited June 2017
    I'd lose it if Galactus was the boss, joining the roster with Vulture, Doc Ock and Green Goblin
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited June 2017
    Amonthir wrote: »
    5.3 will have some Lieutenant of GrandMaster as the boss, and 5.4 will have the GrandMaster. Who will be HILARIOUSLY fun, I am sure.

Actually based on the shadow Grandmaster is next .
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Is there a point when difficulty level of 5.2 will be decreased? I thought there was a post somewhere about it becoming easier after a certain time has past?
  • Stark88Stark88 Posts: 5
    My game isn't logging in, is thos happeneinf to anyone else. Please help with this asap thanks
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★
    pjppabsbftg0.png

So i died mid fight and had to buy a revive, as i was trying to figure out why DD was healing. I don't understand. It says Spectre, reverses the effect of all healing but I saw green numbers popping +600

Alright that's a brain lapse on my part obviously it is just reversing it for me and not him.

Overload.
  • jazzyXDjazzyXD Posts: 1
    we should get good rewards after exploring chapter
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    So, the local buff on lane A of Map 5.2.6 isn't working right. I believe it is called Tyranny and it is supposed to stop "heroes" from gaining power. Which it does do. However, it also stops Winter Soldier from gaining power and he is NOT tagged a hero.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    pjppabsbftg0.png

So i died mid fight and had to buy a revive, as i was trying to figure out why DD was healing. I don't understand. It says Spectre, reverses the effect of all healing but I saw green numbers popping +600

Alright that's a brain lapse on my part obviously it is just reversing it for me and not him.

Are you being sarcastic?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    pjppabsbftg0.png

Are you being sarcastic?

No, he read it as thinking Spectre affected DD, and was thus wondering why Arc Overload wasn't killing him, and then realized after the fact that Spectre affects him, not DD, with the whole chain of thought in the same post.
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    And what about magik in chapter 4 is that a bug?
    you said you wont placing Buffet with Masochism together, and guess what?!

not cool kabam, not cool!
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    The rewards are trash for the effort. LoL is the better place to focus resources.
  • QuentinJQuentinJ Posts: 15
    Here's a tip for beating the collector if you have the right champs--- use a full hp CA on him first, use your other champs for extra damage, then finish him off with a full hp DD classic. It worked really well for me
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Did they fix the rewards for this a lil bit? I did notice that the collector title explanation changed a lil bit now too.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Did they fix the rewards for this a lil bit? I did notice that the collector title explanation changed a lil bit now too.

Changed?? You got screenshot to share
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I'm at work. Unfortunately. But ill do so when I get off in a few hours.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Just beat him using OG DD with some help of my 5* R4 AA and Spidey.
    u should change his name to "The Units Collector". what a joke, its not about the skill its about the stash.
  • kmanfo2kmanfo2 Posts: 1
    Where can I find the list of all buffs in 5.2?
    kmanfo2 wrote: »
    Where can I find the list of all buffs in 5.2?

really?
    its in the 1st page in this thread
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    That majik in 5.2.4 is almost worse than collector