**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wound in my back is still Fresh! Come help the 72 hour kid!!

LaFleur here!
Playing just over a year and lead an Alliance WeaponXforce (WEPXF). With only 2 days left in war seasons my team finds itself recovering from my friend in real life STABBING ME IN THE BACK. Leaving just before the end of the season and taking another officer with him. We are currently tier 9 but are falling short on dedicated loyal members. Currently there are 6 spots open but could easily be 8 or 9 with the right merger. We are looking for adults only who login in Daily with a minimum 250k rating. AQ maps flutuate mostly to focus on War as of late. SA WEEKLY! Line is required (callmelafleur) communication and teamwork are paramount to our success and rewards maximization. Please don't hesitate to message me if you are in a dead alliance, willing to merge a small alliance or just plain hate your alliance.

Yep, I'm that insane youtuber with the 72 hour live stream in which I ranked 171st with 20,034,543 for Deadpool.

Cheers
w269bz89voij.jpg

Comments

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    Wow. Just wow.

??
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Wow
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    idk who you are
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    I mean, I'm recruiting for my alliance guys and gals. If you know me or not is completely moot. I'm just trying to fill some spots, maintain GOLD 3 and push for GOLD 2 for my squad. Great responses though. Compelling and rich !
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I mean, I'm recruiting for my alliance guys and gals. If you know me or not is completely moot. I'm just trying to fill some spots, maintain GOLD 3 and push for GOLD 2 for my squad. Great responses though. Compelling and rich !

Good luck (no sarcasm, just to tired to typ more)