**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats up with Crossbones

So lately I've played a lot with Crossbones, and I've found a hard time playing with this character. When ever I swipe back it doesn't register, and even when I block. This doesn't happen with my other characters tho.

I hope this gets fixed soon. Meanwhile fixing crossbones he could also get a buff.

How about Crossbones gets a buff called DOMINATION. Basically all his fury abilities should become passives and be permanent. As soon as he stacks to 10 fury, he consumes them all to get the domination buff. While in Domination, Crossbones should get increased damage(like Punisher 2099 in overdrive). Along with that he should reduce enemy power gain for the number of domination buff he has active.
His third should also stack a domination buff rather than cool down his overrun.
Speaking of over run, if he can he should be unstoppable for that duration.

Comments

• Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    Who thinks this is a good buff
    The fury thing will be like Medusa's armor shatter but fury version
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sooooo Kingpins overpower? Nah CB is good how he is. No buff needed
    Well it’s becuase when he’s getting pummeled, there are lots of debuffs being placed and with ~1/4 chance at shrugging, it’s not too crazy. Players rarely get hit but when they do, it also rarely inflicts debuffs on u. When it does happen, the 75% wins out.
    Yeh but still I feel crossbones could use better. At least the unstoppable while in overrun.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I like the idea of some sort of unstoppable during overrun, but domination and passive fury seems op
    But yeh the unstoppable is acc gonna make I'm fun to play
    Plus, domination does not need to be took op, it could just be like Punisher 2099. That character is none the less only an average character.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Make the furies a passive.
    There is one person who agrees
    He gets nullified to easily by switching, voodo and dr.strange
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Actually when played aggressively P99 is pretty good

With a little romance you can easily get around 20 combos worth of hits before your enemy gets a bar while you have over 100% attack increase
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    The only thing I would change about crossbones is to reduce overrun charge time to 2 seconds. Other than that, he's great
    Yeh and maybe his fury could last a bit longer
    Or can he just get a synergy with someone, maybe with Rulk, with gives him 3 permanent furies, and Rulk starts with 3 additional heat charges
    Or can he just get a synergy with someone, maybe with Rulk, with gives him 3 permanent furies, and Rulk starts with 3 additional heat charges

If u kinda grasped how CB works, you know it would make CB insanely powerful. He would only need to gain 2 furies to bring the AAR to 99% effectively shutting down every defensive ability. U don’t even need to use overrun by if you did, getting and maintaining like 6-7 furies would be easy peasy.

I don’t get why people think CB of all people needs a buff. He is great how he is where he is needed. Other folks like SG need more than 2 special attacks.
  • I’ve played with crossbones and nothing wrong has happened to me