**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your worst all-time reward for a very long grind?

I just finished grinding out full exploration of Act IV so that I could take some of my heroes up to 5/50 in order to try and become uncollected. Took a month of work, even spending units on energy refreshes to grind it out. Finally finished. What did I earn for my hard work?

-3 Science T4 catalysts!!
-1 4-Star Joe-Fixit dupe
-enough five star shards to get
1 5-star Spider Gwen.

This is the danger in games like this. I originally played this game over a year ago and when I beast Maestro the first time I rolled Wolverine. When I did it on this account several months ago I earned.....Joe Fixit.

To be honest, this makes me very, very glad I haven't spent any money on the game. Why would I ever spend money with the chance at such horrible results?

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Spidey Gwen is a pretty bad one. After I beat 5.4 Ultron I got a 5* iron Man, followed by a 5* iron Man :(
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got 3 mystic t4cc for exploring act 4. I have 6 now total, as i still havent had any use for them.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Thank you for this post. At least I’m not alone in this plight.

I grinded to finish heroic and uncoll MEQ yesterday to get a shot at a five star Voodoo or Blade to dupe or A Stark Spidey to have as a new champ. But the game gave me Mordo.

After the stress I got clearing hard content, That happened. And after seeing youtubers get Void from their single five star opening, I wanted to throw my phone. Makes me more sad and enraged.

Now i can delay clearing act 5 or LOL for the next 12 months. Again.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    5* SpiderGwen after completing Act 5
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I spent all day constantly going through skill daily quest to not even form half a catalyst which is just pathetic tier 3 class cats are harder to get than tier 1 alphas
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    It's been a while since I 100% completed act4, and honestly cant remember what the rewards were nor what champs I pulled with the said rewards.
    Which obviously must have been underwhelming since I cant remember any of it when I do remember how freaking hard it was the 1st time I ran Maestro with 4/40 3* champs, and how difficult it still was once I got a decent 4/40 4* lineup and the units spent for pots and revives until I got it right. Lol
    Needless to say, I'm confident we are not the minority in this sentiment regarding lack of/dissapointing return of rewards in relation to effort and investment(time, money, sanity etc...)

I had 2 options, keep hoping it will get better(the entire game in general) and push on or option 2, give up the pipedream and consider all my time and effort invested in playing was due to temporary insanity and seek professional help.

After 3+ yrs of choosing option 1, I was forced(by my wife and pretty much everyone else) to choose option 2. Lol
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    When Kabam ran the community's least desirable champions boss rush, I acquired a 4* Colossus... I never sold a champ faster than I did that day.
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    Open à 15k featured Five Star Crystal --> KAMALA KAHN <3
  • Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    Heidan wrote: »
    Open à 15k featured Five Star Crystal --> KAMALA KAHN <3
    She was my first five star. I was a lv 30 grinding to 100% every months heroic quest for the 5* shards and was so disappointed when I opened the crystal

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Got 5* Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot after completing Act5 100%
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Iron Patriot from LOL

Another Tech gem I can't use for 6.9 million infinity stardust

The longest grinds are usually the least rewarding in this game lol
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Finished LoL and pulled kamala khan, magneto, and falcon.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    +1 signature on Hood and Cable after doing dungeons for a month
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I spent tons of units to 100% act 5 to see myself get a 5 star lc and a 3-4 cosmic gem (this was before the lc buff) I know that feeling
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I don't know about worst or longest, it's been a while. The most recent was Dungeons. Started off gung-ho, wanting to get as many 5* Crystals as I could to Dup Quake. Then I got too stressed out and decided to settle for 2 Crystals and take it easy. Which was good, because I had to work. After buying a 4* Crystal by accident from scrolling through (which Duped my Angela), I decided one was sufficient. I rolled Sym Spidey. Lol.
    If it wasn't for pulling Mephisto earlier that month, I would have felt defeated.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Grinded for 6* shards and got DPX. Did it again but this time saved for the featured and got Iron Fist. Biggest let down ever.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Not necessarily a grind, but the following is a personal example of my "disconnect" from the game these days due to the consistent dissapointments in relation to investment.

With the new events and dungeons released, I played a whopping 4 times. Most difficulty was finding an alliance mate online and available to play at the same time, and the way it was set up was a pain because we were basically stuck in the "lounge" until we started, or had to cancel the "party" if we wanted to do something else till our invitee showed up.(didn't feel like playing with a random partner by search)

Still I somehow managed to accumulate enough dust from solo event rewards to get the 4* awakening gem and had over 1mil left over. Didnt pay attn to the expiring clock, and now have the dust in my inventory as a trophy. Lol

• CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Completing master event and having enough for a 5* and 4* that i grinded the hell out of just for a 4* dupe groot and a 5* antman and also duping magneto marvel now for completing act 4
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    100% Act 3 for a 4* duped sig 60 electro
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    3 expert rift runs and 3 1* chests.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    0/21 featured over my whole mcoc career.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    6* IF.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Collected infinity dust for a month/mad Titan trials and duped Captain Marvel one Sig level and then duped 5* gambit from basic 10k crystal.. Semi excited about capturing Marvel, but really wanted gr or some science champ worth using t4cc's on...
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Back in the day (2,5 years ago) grinding 3 days to get 4* scarlett witch and failing by just 100k point... And having to grind again because she was awesome back then!