**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's your favorite character model?

ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I think kabam's best area is character models and special animations. My favorite is Carnage, because of his fluid movements and his dynamic skin. What is your favorite character model/character special animation? (Not what is your favorite champ)

Side note, the rocks in Doc ocs sp2 and the explosive item in Masacres Sp2 are impossible to see and thus evade. Hopefully they will change it to be more clear.

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    False... Doc Ocs Special 2 can be evaded it's not unlike Dorm's special 2. Two projectiles close together then one on it's own. Maybe increase the brightness. Same thing with Masacres Special 2... you should be able to see it coming.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Guilly CW Loki and Medusa in no particular order. Smooth fighting
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    False... Doc Ocs Special 2 can be evaded it's not unlike Dorm's special 2. Two projectiles close together then one on it's own. Maybe increase the brightness. Same thing with Masacres Special 2... you should be able to see it coming.

My brightness is all the way up. I didn't even know there was a third projectile. I have 20/20 vision. It's not too much to ask to make it easier to see.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

I don't see either. I just take them to the face.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Watch his arm movement. That's how you evade hulks l2 and doctor strangers l2
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Venom's SP3 plays like a horror movie. It's pretty slick.