**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino is too weak

Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Domino uncollected, and domino from the mercenary missions is too weak to provide a true sample of how badly broken this champ is.
Yes she is annoying, but with only ~60k health, well everyone just shrugs it off if they lose a champ and then proceed to clean up with their next champ.

But the truth is that she is broken. EVERY SINGLE champ in the game has some sort of ability. And her signature is designed to hurt you the moment one of those abilities proc.
Fight her with Starlord, and you are taking damage ON EVERY SINGLE HIT because his ability is based on building up his combo.
Fight her with any champ that procs any sort of buff and you are screwed. Oh and don't try to evade her projectiles because you will get wrecked the moment your dexterity fails. Not to mention the fact that you when you try to parry her you get a 5 hit combo right back in your face.

The thing is, Domino's 15% chance to disable an ability is greater than the % of chances of water being wet.
But again, most of the skilled players in the game aren't really sweating her because normally you only lose one champ against her on the merc missions and in the uncollected monthly monthly event.
Her health is only ~60k and so you wont have too much trouble clearing her after losing a champ. But what happens when you face her in AW???
She becomes a wrecking machine, that's what happens.

Her chances to disable abilities need to be looked at. This is your opportunity to prove that you don't nerf only offensive champs but also defenders that could potentially become big money makers for you Kabam.
Thanks!

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    People have faced her in AW and she's nothing
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I have faced her with SL. The above is not true. You can take damage from a fury not processing, but you do not take damage constantly.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Carames wrote: »
    I have faced her with SL. The above is not true. You can take damage from a fury not processing, but you do not take damage constantly.

I recommend not fighting Domino with Starlord.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »

I recommend not fighting Domino with Starlord.

Why? i like when people use starlord :)
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    So far, she's failed to impress on AWD.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    She is not that hard compared to IMIW. Do you all complain when you lose health to electro? I mean it’s getting ridiculous with all the complaining about champs each month when a new one comes out that you struggle with for a few weeks and then move on.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I used Stark Spidey in that Bounty Mission, I was blocking and she landed a SP1, so the auto evade actived but don't, and it released my block. I got wrecked plus a degen.

Stark Spidey is a bad one to use against Domino.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    too weak? maybe you are just too good XD
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I agree with a lot with the perspective of complaining about a champ too soon. People asking for a nerf because they haven't figured out how to fight that champion yet.

But I still have a big issue with the champions they are releasing. Over complicated and it's turning a lot of people off.

First off, most of the abilities in this game are chance based. Chance to gain fury, regen, crit, etc. Domino just takes that RNG and uses it against you. i've said that she's the poorest designed champ in the game because she is the antithesis of the game principles.

But if you look at the abilities of champs today vs champs of a year ago, or two years ago, or three years ago, it has evolved to a massive complication of jumbled jargon. it's like the writers are intentionally vague to "bug fix" them later on. it's a complicated and deep game, I get that, and that's what makes it enjoyable. There's a lot of matchups and scenarios you need to counter. Ant Man with Vigor was a puzzle to solve with the champ I threw in that ring, but I got through it, and felt rewarded. But that just goes to show you that the game can be fun and exciting with the right use of nodes and simple abilities as opposed to making champs as complicated as they are. KEEP IT SIMPLE. is my message
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I agree, my Domino gets floppy as soon as it gets cold .... :(

047goko9yd3b.png

Just kidding, joke aside, I think as long as I can avoid her UN-parry-able 1st light attack (happen to be a gunshot), similar to avoiding Yondu's 1st light, then it isn't too hard to deal with her in the later fight. But again, unavoidable damage will most likely take out at least 1 of my champ, lol :D ....
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Say whaaaaat? She's insanely OP!
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    I have taken damage on EVERY SINGLE HIT. SL is my main work horse.