**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Duel Event - ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Seriously - KABAM you NEED to get rid of this crappy alliance duel event once and for all! I mean ffs this event does absolutely NOTHING for any level of player. We fight against level 1 unduped champs with no nodes on them, even for a brand new player you learn nothing and if you were a brand new player you're not even touching this event for months until you get into an alliance worth a **** and at that point this event becomes once again useless for all.

I don't think there is a single player worldwide that enjoys any part of this event - not the time, not the rewards and not the headache involved in having to remember to go in and do this tiring, un-fun and disassociated piece of content. I'm not saying to get rid of duels, as they are only used by us to try and figure out a combination of a champs' ability to counter another's for use in AW primarily or for the monthly event quests. REQUIRING us to do this as an event though needs to stop! Please!

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I agree100% so boring and rewards are garbage. Half my alliance don’t even bother anymore and I honestly don’t blame them.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    At least, make it so that after I type out the usually incredibly complex name needed to find the duel match, I can return to the screen with the name already there to make it more streamlined. Having search and type XxIggyfightmeXx 10 times is exhausting.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Agree.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    Honestly, Kabam, that should be a simple QoL improvement after 4 years.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Good feedback. Now kabam can go back to ignoring you.
    But hey at least they read every post and want more feedback. LMAO XD
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Perhaps an improvement to the rewards would make it feel less like a chore
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    If the rewards were more in line for the effort...it would be more worth it. Maybe some credits, maybe some 4* shards, something better than the pittance we are getting. And to get 30 guys motivated to waste time so that maybe sometime this month one of us can pull a 4* Loki from a phc...that is tough to do and tougher to enforce.

I agree that the rewards system, in whole, needs a major overhaul to get it in line with the current state of the game.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this is the worst event. it's boring and the rewards are very outdated. but it's your choice to face off against level 1 champs. you should be facing off against the highest level champion you can find with 3 stars. then you'll be getting better as a player at least
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I enjoy duels. Gives me a chance to improve my skills.
    7kld0osy9944.png
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    I enjoy duels. Gives me a chance to improve my skills.
    7kld0osy9944.png

My point is go into LOL if you want to improve your skills... or ROL... or RTTL...or Act IV....or becoming uncollected. Or if you enjoy duels great, DON'T make it an alliance mandatory event.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    100% agreed. I skipped this event even when it was mandatory in my alliance. I got conveniently sick once every 8 days and wasn't able to participate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's helpful if you're starting out. We stopped doing them a while ago. It's not mandatory, so if my guys want to do them, they do them at their own will. If you're that bothered by them, I'd suggest not doing them.