**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Not a bad crystal at all. Cant wait for it to drop so I can get one.

Dont really care who I get, its a free 4/55 champ for minimal resources.

????? Wtf ????? A free 4/55 ???? For minimal resources ???? What the heck are you even talking about???

I suspect he is referring to the fact that a 6* champion can be immediately ranked up to 1/25 without any catalysts, just ISO and gold, and end up with approximately the same relative power level as a 5* 4/55.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    And for those saying many of these champs are not worth 15000 shards.... we could argue if that is true or not but that is the whole point of gambling. A good result and a bad result.... whilst one champ may not even be worth 5000 shards i am sure the likes of domino, proxima and corvus could even be considered as worth 50000 shards... atleast to some....

To amplify a bit, the question is what the crystal is worth, because that's what we buy. We don't buy the contents, just the crystal. And for the crystal to be worth 15k, some of the contents must be worth more than 15k if they could be purchased directly, and some must be worth less. That's just how math works. If every single champion in the crystal was worth as much or more than 15k, the crystal itself would have to cost more than 15k shards.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

????? Wtf ????? A free 4/55 ???? For minimal resources ???? What the heck are you even talking about???

a 6* is = to a 4/55 5*
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166

A 6* R1/25 you can compare with 5* 4/55 in terms of power.
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    Hey There,

We know you're all waiting for this information, and we'll definitely have it ready to share later this week!

Can we have List of 6* basic crystal champs please ? What champs are available on this crystal for 10k shards ? pls
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    SuperFarz wrote: »

Yeah but how is it free?????
    How is it minimal resources????
    It is 15000 6* sharde which are amongst the hardest to get items....
    And almost same thing is available for 10000
    SuperFarz wrote: »

Yeah but how is it free?????
    How is it minimal resources????
    It is 15000 6* sharde which are amongst the hardest to get items....
    And almost same thing is available for 10000

if u can 100% uncollected then yea u can easily get 6* shards also if u play 5* arena u can farm 6* shards.
    its basically free, cause if u have a strong enough roster already. it makes the grind for 100% uncollected monthly a lot easier.

minimal resources...all u have to do is pump iso and boom there u go

6* shards shouldn't be hard unless u roster isn't as developed as others.
    getting 4 t2 alphas is more of a chore than getting 6* shards.
    6* shards from uncollected = 2500 = 4months for 1 crystal......
    6* shards from arena = lets face it most would get 100 or 200 per month....

so even at 200 per month = 5 months for 1000 so really doesnt make a huge difference at all......
    so unless you are duping many 5* you aint gunna get much......

i just got my 1st.,.... most peeps dont have 1..... probably Crystal Opening Whale is the only person who has more than 3.

so unless you are in top tier war and getting them regularly from wars they are very very very very rare and hard to come by........
    even still you aint gunna get a 6* inside of 2 months.......

i never said they were the rarest resource. i just said amongst the rarest... which is true.... 6*shards t2a and t5b are rare and hard to get.......
    you can say all you want that it is easier to get a 6* and rank it to 1/25 than it is to get a 5* and rank it to 4/55 all you want but that does not make 6* shards easy to come by.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

so even at 200 per month = 5 months for 1000 so really doesnt make a huge difference at all......

i just got my 1st.,.... most peeps dont have 1..... probably Crystal Opening Whale is the only person who has more than 3.

so unless you are in top tier war and getting them regularly from wars they are very very very very rare and hard to come by........

i never said they were the rarest resource. i just said amongst the rarest... which is true.... 6*shards t2a and t5b are rare and hard to get.......
    you can say all you want that it is easier to get a 6* and rank it to 1/25 than it is to get a 5* and rank it to 4/55 all you want but that does not make 6* shards easy to come by.

There were screenshots of people having 6+ 6*s within days of its release lol
    edited June 2018

There were screenshots of people having 6+ 6*s within days of its release lol

yeah only those as whaley as crystal opening whale....

my point is for the bulk of the community they are a hard to come by rare resource.....
    if i wanted to i could spend enopugh money to buy fgmc after fgmc until i duped enough 5* to be able to purchase another 6* right now.
    the behaviour of the whaliest whales in MCOC does not speak for the rest of the community.....
    As far as I can tell there’s only 2 complete duds in this new crystal, Jane foster (though if duped that’d be pretty nice) and DD Classic. There’s 6 meh champs (for me) and 10 champs I’d be very happy to pull. Now compared to the basic crystal which only has 3-5 champs I’d really want, to me this crystal is definitely worth going for.
    edited June 2018

lol u said and i quote
    "i just got my 1st.,.... most peeps dont have 1..... probably Crystal Opening Whale is the only person who has more than 3."

brian grant has 3 6* as of now, and he spent 0 $$$$$$$$$

lol u said and i quote
    "i just got my 1st.,.... most peeps dont have 1..... probably Crystal Opening Whale is the only person who has more than 3."

exactly he has 3!!!!!!!!!!!! only 3!!!!!!!!!!
    doesnt change the fact that most peeps have not even one......
    doesnt change the fact that it is not gunna be many pewople that have more than 3
    i said only people who spend will have more then 3,......
    you gave me an example of an f2p player who has 3.,.. not more than 3.....
    and also my number was not inteneded to be an exact 100% fact it was clearly an approximation as i have not seenn everyones roster i would not know for sure but can certainly make an approximation.
    Also more poor information on your part Maat, people could very easily get a 6* every 2 months or less if they’re in a platinum 3 alliance, yes that’s a high tier alliance but you said they’d still not get 1 within 2 months, which is definitely false.

lol u said and i quote

doesnt change the fact that it is not gunna be many pewople that have more than 3
    and also my number was not inteneded to be an exact 100% fact it was clearly an approximation as i have not seenn everyones roster i would not know for sure but can certainly make an approximation.

so if anyone has more than 3 they are whale?
    meanwhile I'm guessing ur f2p with only 1?

looks like everyone should be around 2nd 6* if they are f2p. but u are way behind lol
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

lol u said and i quote

looks like everyone should be around 2nd 6* if they are f2p. but u are way behind lol

A fisherman always noticed a “whale” from afar. I think that’s how the quote goes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

lol u said and i quote

You are pretty off base on that assumption. I have 2 going on 3 and I spend more that I should. I could have 3 by the EQ but I bought a featured instead. Others in my alliance have 3 and grind arena and don't spend. Duping 5*'s builds up quickly too. Brian Grant could have 4 but I think he was saving for a featured or just opened his 4th.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    As someone with 46,900 6* shard earned while never having spent money to obtain those shards I have to say the idea you have to pay to obtain multiple 6s is false.
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    When 6* basics will be update ???
    Omni wrote: »

lol u said and i quote

A fisherman always noticed a “whale” from afar. I think that’s how the quote goes.

and the fisherman needs to know what battle he can and cannot win.
  • ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Any updates to basic pool?
  • RandombuuRandombuu Posts: 1
    Still waiting for updates...