**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Support team crystal

Is this a joke? A 2 star Howard the duck as a thank you? I would have rather received nothing than this insult of a “gift” with all the problems you guys have been giving us lately.

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    it should be called the joke crystal
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    This is rich...

I am glad that you guys work hard, you tell us that often, but you may be overestinating on the level of relationship you have with the players...

consistency and fairness in game play, that is al we ask.
    This is rich...

I am glad that you guys work hard, you tell us that often, but you may be overestinating on the level of relationship you have with the players...

consistency and fairness in game play, that is al we ask.

just increases the divide with the players its funny
  • HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    Horrible company smh. Just pathetic.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    I hope the person who implemented this deal feels like a complete failure because that is the definition of fail
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Figures dozens of tickets never one response that had anything about the problems I was having at the different times, So basically useless. Hmm just like2*s. Wtf!
    Drains wrote: »
    I hope the person who implemented this deal feels like a complete failure because that is the definition of fail

darn
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I got a 4* Phoenix...who was already at 99. So I got 450 5* shards for free. B)
    Fluffy wrote: »

you aren't in kabams shadow congrats lol
    I can see this morning when Bob came up to Jill who works in support and he ask “I need your favorite champ , we are doing a horrible crystal gift for the MCOC player base”
    Jill’s response “Oh this one is cute , I’ll go with Spider Girl
    Bob’s response is “ That’s Spider Gwen
    Jill says “ Why do I care “
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »

Congrats!!! :)
    I pulled a 2* Pikachu and I'm so happy, gotta bring it to the gym! :D
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    DaddyD wrote: »
    Is this a joke? A 2 star Howard the duck as a thank you? I would have rather received nothing than this insult of a “gift” with all the problems you guys have been giving us lately.

I got a 2* Howard also. Eerie. Guess I am in Kabam's naughty list
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    3 star Howard. Joke crystal indeed.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    "these characters come from a handpicked roster from our support team" if you were looking for gratitude maybe handpicking spider Gwen, Deadpool x force and Howard the duck may have been a poor choice. As usual support staff completely out of touch with the player base. Maybe the support staff should play the game a couple times.
  • HimHimHimHim Posts: 18
    Basically a slap in the face
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    what a freaking joke, these guys are beyond clueless
    I’m pretty sure no one in support plays this game and picked basically the character they thought their 2 year old would like
  • Mokepf7Mokepf7 Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    So you have the game go down to give me the support crystal? I claimed five Pool’s Gold crystals right when the game went down. When I logged back in, I only had three crystals but no refund on the credits to get the other two. So thanks for that and the two star Drax. Really feeling the Support Team love. @Kabam Miike
    Makes it even worst
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    How many beers were drank before someone said, “heck of an idea! Let’s do it”?
    How many beers were drank before someone said, “heck of an idea! Let’s do it”?

it appears to be 1 lol
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Guys Guys. We always forget that it's a free Crystal
    They could have done nothing. Just be glad you got an additional champion
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    like I said earlier, the crystal is working as intended
    edited June 2018
    I like how this thread is still open an not closed.
    The mods must have beef with support to let this “unconstructive “ behavior to go on for this long.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56

LOL ok kabam employee
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    How can Howard the duck, spider Gwen can be someone's favourite character in Marvel universe is beyond me. And for the free thing, nobody asked it. If you do it then do it right or else don't do it.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

It’s a free crystal of insults. Even if you luck out and hit a 4*, the thought of this being their gesture for a good relationship is what people aren’t happy with. I’d rather got nothing than slapped with this.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think at this point in the game when they give out free crystals, they should give an uncollected version of the crystal to those who are uncollected... it would just make sense.
This discussion has been closed.