**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When we gonna get Act VI

It's been 15 months since the first chapter of Act V released and 5 months the last chapter. Game is changing rapidly and all we get is side quests with some rewards and those are not great for an end game player, such as celebrity challenges and the reward is 4-star awakening gem, seriously!? I don't know what paying players doing but I basically don't have anything to do in this game anymore, the game is nothing more than aw and aq for me. We need some serious content with some serious rewards, we need Act VI or LoL2. So please Kabam give some information about game's future, you are stalling us with eq and side quests and bugs etc. What do you think my fellow counterparts

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    There is so much content in the game. In fall this year will be ideal
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Waiting for that next labyrinth of legends where the boss is just gonna be a domino or Ironman infinity war (if this happens I’m done with this game)
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited June 2018
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Waiting for that next labyrinth of legends where the boss is just gonna be a domino or Ironman infinity war (if this happens I’m done with this game)

They actually take each month champs that are introduced and paste them in next month event quest bc most of the map needs to have antmans.NC spread across the chapters bc you cant get enough of those guys 😒😒
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    If you realized what happen to act5.3 and 5.4, so much manhours and resources spent to create the content, top tier players finish it within a week, and sit there wait for act6 act7... so little profit gain and so little appreciation from there.

On the other hand, not sure whats the point of having act6 when we consistently have people spending odins to get champs like og vision and goldpool, the company need content like those rare champs to sustain, and not act6.

Lets wait until the day that group of whale milkers shout for it. Before that, just chill and relax
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    they should not make act6

infact they should not make anymore content

until......

they fix all the bugs we have. new content = more bugs and more problems. fix wat is broken first kabam......
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    they should not make act6

infact they should not make anymore content

until......

they fix all the bugs we have. new content = more bugs and more problems. fix wat is broken first kabam......

I agree but I think they should give some info like we are working on act 6/lol 2 or go stick to eq everytime
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    If you realized what happen to act5.3 and 5.4, so much manhours and resources spent to create the content, top tier players finish it within a week, and sit there wait for act6 act7... so little profit gain and so little appreciation from there.

On the other hand, not sure whats the point of having act6 when we consistently have people spending odins to get champs like og vision and goldpool, the company need content like those rare champs to sustain, and not act6.

Lets wait until the day that group of whale milkers shout for it. Before that, just chill and relax

No. Quest is the most enjoyable feature of this game since AQ is a time vacuum and AW is a whale driven mode.

I enjoyed and loved Act 5 and most players can say the same. Act 6 is a necessity in the game
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    CapWW2 wrote: »

No. Quest is the most enjoyable feature of this game since AQ is a time vacuum and AW is a whale driven mode.

I enjoyed and loved Act 5 and most players can say the same. Act 6 is a necessity in the game

Absolutely
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Act 6 exploration rewards.....

0 6* shards
    0 awakening gems
    0 t5b frags
    1 2* collector
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    We need a new season of AQ first. seriously...what's the hold up???!!!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    We need a new season of AQ first. seriously...what's the hold up???!!!

Very true. We need AQ upgrade first. It was told by kabam that they implemented aq changes with sentinels and mini boss changes and the reward upgrades to follow. It's almost 2 months now. No news on aq rewards upgrades? Are they sweeping it under the rug?