**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple Nodes in Uncollected

Really guys??? Is this some sorta of punishment for us for complaining how hard the last 2 event quests were!!!

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The fights were way more enjoyable and not nearly as difficult as the last 2. Also it may just be my imagination but the energy cost seemed lower than normal (not including last month).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Really guys??? Is this some sorta of punishment for us for complaining how hard the last 2 event quests were!!!

Don't all quests have multiple nodes?
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I think he meant the one lane will have act 5 node in uncollected. Now almost every lane has those. It doesn't make the game more difficult, power shield make fight shorter, most people can keep up with bane timer, buffet and masochism are in war, etc. Still those all champions except x-class lose 50% attack make the fight tedious
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I look at it like this tbh....

Master mode had fights maybe twice as strong as it does noe before uncollected came along.
    They released the new difficulty and severley nerfed the old one imo.

So now you have the problem where people have spent there way past the collector. Master mode is now too easy for them yet uncollected is to hard....

I say raise the difficulty of master mode back to wat it was prior to uncollected coming out...
    Increase the difficulty of uncollected and then everyone can actually challenge thenselves to compete an appropriate level of content rather than finding something either boringly easy or too difficult.

there should be no reason for anyone to complain uncollected is too hard.
    If people are complainin uncollected is too hard that tells me only that people are doing uncollected when they dont actually have the required skill to do it

The difficulty of Master Mode has been changed back. People were so pissed about the change during the M.O.D.O.K. event that they changed it back.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I look at it like this tbh....

Master mode had fights maybe twice as strong as it does noe before uncollected came along.
    They released the new difficulty and severley nerfed the old one imo.

So now you have the problem where people have spent there way past the collector. Master mode is now too easy for them yet uncollected is to hard....

I say raise the difficulty of master mode back to wat it was prior to uncollected coming out...
    Increase the difficulty of uncollected and then everyone can actually challenge thenselves to compete an appropriate level of content rather than finding something either boringly easy or too difficult.

there should be no reason for anyone to complain uncollected is too hard.
    If people are complainin uncollected is too hard that tells me only that people are doing uncollected when they dont actually have the required skill to do it

The difficulty of Master Mode has been changed back. People were so pissed about the change during the M.O.D.O.K. event that they changed it back.

Its still not back where it was.
    I remember quests back say like the mephisto one.
    Chpt 1 quest 1 had fights with 5000pi
    Chpt 3 quest 2 fights leading up to boss were all around 10000pi. Easiest were like 9000pi and hardest like 11000pi

Now we start at like 3000pi and chpt 3 quest 1 is like 8000pi - 10000pi.

So still lower than where it was previously. Especially at the begining of rhe quest
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited June 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

March quest each chapter had 1 noded lane while rest were non noded.

This event quest especially 3.1 has 3 different nodes while 2.2 also has several different nodes
    Not complaining the difficult of the i am complaining bout multiple nodes compared to single lane node back in march quest
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I used some revive on goldpool but only because i played like total #### against him.... it is a very very very very very very very very easy quest this month....
    Good after thanos last month but they better not all be like this....
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I must be in the minority, because I found the intial uncollected event maps much easier than the most recent couple of maps. For me, it may have had something to do with the type of nodes( had prior experience with all) that were in the previous ones.

The past few maps contained some stuff I never had come up against, along with the animations for new champs being really different(which is a good thing) and also the timing of multi-move heavy and specials being more utilized it seems(also a good thing).

And this current map, I havent even gotten to DP, made it to Modok twice with all my champs at over 80% hp, but for some reason during mid combo my champs would just stop and I get clobbered. I'm not talking about auto block and being parried either, its MLL connects and stop, or MLLL connects and stop. Gonna give it another run in the morning and see what happens.

But I must say that when there are several nodes present with some that compliment each other to make it exponentially more difficult is..... Difficult. Lol

I actually would like to see something possibly where we get to stack random nodes on our champs against certain champs or specific "check points" of a map(just a basic idea). I think something like that would make things a little more interesting. And give players a comfort of not having the "deck stacked against us".
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

This event quest especially 3.1 has 3 different nodes while 2.2 also has several different nodes

They should just make all quests 1 fight against a 1* KK. Nothing else will make you guys happy no matter what.

not duped tho that would too over powered haha
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

They should just make all quests 1 fight against a 1* KK. Nothing else will make you guys happy no matter what.

not duped tho that would too over powered haha

Also on life steal node so you can get your health back.
    I cant continue debating with those who cant read properly but think i am complaining how hard UC which i stated i am not
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In my opinion this is better, weaken the final boss and make the rest harder, previously the final boss was literally the only challenge in uncollected as its balance was different to others (besides ice Phoenix but don’t take me back to that) quests shouldn’t be about easy easy easy rock hard, it should be medium medium hard
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Well, here's a surprising update to this current uncollected map.

I didnt exit out my last run, so I used a team revive(also used a 10% champion boost)and was able to finally take down the rest of Modok without a hitch.

Then read the Goldpool abilities and nodes and thought to myself, "should have saved the revive". But I was playing unlike my usual self, and almost solo'd him down to 15k hp until I started back to playing like usual. Lol

A minute or so later I was done. So I guess I need to edit my previous statement including this event as being more difficult than the earlier ones. Personally it turned out to be the easiest so far, which is pretty shocking to me. I used a team of R5/50 4* champs that included the trinity(GR is a 5* R2/35)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    The difficulty of uncollected is just fine
    You aren't the only ones playing it
    Some consider it challenging already
    Not everyone has blade or the trinity to breeze through everything
    Pfft
    When kabam then makes something difficult people start screaming money grab
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    I cant continue debating with those who cant read properly but think i am complaining how hard UC which i stated i am not
    Your original statement read like you were unhappy with all the additional nodes... that implies that you’re having difficulty with it, or you find it hard...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Not complaining the difficult of the i am complaining bout multiple nodes compared to single lane node back in march quest

If you are not complaining about the difficulty, what difference does it make whether one lane or two lanes have enhanced nodes?
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If you are not complaining about the difficulty, what difference does it make whether one lane or two lanes have enhanced nodes?

Bc some of the nodes i dont understand as i never played 5.3 or 5.4
    edited June 2018
    Can someone explain how to beat NC.Punisher.Tech Spidey.Taskmaskter as they have class reversal node means mutant are stronger then tech...mystic on science this is 3.2 uncollected
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    The UC event quest was easy this time around an wasnt that bad last month either
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    An also u gotta work on individual skill too intercepting an evading
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Bc some of the nodes i dont understand as i never played 5.3 or 5.4

Has to be a first time for everything, and the presumption I believe is if you are uncollected then you are ready to face those nodes in high difficulty content.