**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold surplus

I can see that some efforts are being made to provide more gold to players but is anything being done to help players who have too much of it? It would be good to provide some ways of spending gold on other things than rank ups since these are limited by other game resources.

Comments

• MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    Kabam team, anything in the pipeline to allow players to spend gold for something else?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Send it to those of us who are struggling lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Help your alliance members. Have them donate loyalty or Bc as you donate their gold.
  • SanHoloSwirlSanHoloSwirl Posts: 8
    I would love to be able to buy things such as Catalysts, Mastery Cores, Revives with my gold.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    I already swap donations but that’s not enough to get rid of the surplus. And with the recent changes to provide more gold to players this is not going to get better.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Send it to those of us who are struggling lol

I half wish there was something similar to a marketplace like some games have, where players with huge amounts of resources but little currency could attempt to auction them to other players who have huge amounts of currency but limited amounts of resources.

I have my doubts Kabam would ever do that, though.