**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade

So I just recently pulled a 5 star blade. The only version I have of the champ. I noticed while fighting an awakened magik in war that her limbo was hardly ever active. Maybe once the whole fight. Didn’t even activate when she threw specials. Can someone explain this to me please. Is there something about blade I don’t know? And what is danger sense? Sorry for noob questions.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Just read his abilities.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Just read his abilities.

TROLL POST

You're supposedly using a 5* champ in war that you know nothing about and just happened to use them against magik when is not a normal class advantage.

Nice try....
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    Ur so right everyone even noobs kno blade is a magik destroyer
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    I only used him in war because everyone talks about how good he is. And a guy in my alliance said he was really good against mystic champs. Not a troll post. Literally just trying to find out more information about him.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If it's not a troll then just search YouTube and you'll find thousands of videos about how op he is
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    @chrissbjordann you’re really lucky you got blade at such a low level.... danger sense decreases ability accuracy by 45% (85% with holy trinity) so thats why magik wasn’t triggering limbo... because you reduced her ability accuracy. Blade is one of the best champs in the game because of this. He can shut down evade, power gain, all kinds of things with danger sense.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    @chrissbjordann you’re really lucky you got blade at such a low level.... danger sense decreases ability accuracy by 45% (85% with holy trinity) so thats why magik wasn’t triggering limbo... because you reduced her ability accuracy. Blade is one of the best champs in the game because of this. He can shut down evade, power gain, all kinds of things with danger sense.
    U May hav to edidt the last part of 85 procent it only 58 procent
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    To add to what @Mitchell35 said, danger sense normally only activates against dimensional beings (magik, Dormammu, Morningstar, hood, mephisto, ghost rider). With ghost rider synergy this expands to include all villains, and with dorm/mephisto synergy it expands to include all mystics. Danger sense increases your damage output and passively reduces the chance of their abilities triggering
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It's definitely 58% with the Trinity and not 85% as many think. It's multiplicative and not additive.
    Yeah I saw that.... has that been confirmed? Some say 85 and some say 58 but it seem like blades a bit better at aa reduction w/ trinity than an AA with 2 neurotoxins
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Yeah I saw that.... has that been confirmed? Some say 85 and some say 58 but it seem like blades a bit better at aa reduction w/ trinity than an AA with 2 neurotoxins
    It has ben confiorm from kabam.
    K thanks
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    If we compare some others synergies, that increased number also improves that base stats as a percentage. As example, Gulk and Black Widow:

qfamfce5icbv.png

Her 3% evade is increased by 100%. In fact she is not able to evade 103% of the attacks, but 100% of her base of 3%, so it is 6%.

WIth Blade and Stark Spidey the description says (plus) + 45%, unlike Gulk and BW that says 'increases', but let's act like it is the same thing. Here is the math, 40% (0,40) is the base + 45% (0,45) of that base
    - then the addiction is 0,4 * 0,45 = 0,18
    - base + addiction> 0,40 + 0,18 = 0,58 or 58%.

gs5tg9xu2e6y.png

With that in mind, the numbers say it is not 85%. But 58% still a great number, if it is working as intended. But I'm just thinking in all that synergies that work with others percentage base numbers :worried:

o2v7eg0wxh4d.jpg

Please @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike and Kabam Team, tell us what is the deal that, if it is working as intended? What is the math here? If something is really bugged or the description is a misleading. Please say something

EvilRazor
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @EvilRazor it's like you said, the percentage is multiplied, so that would be the case
    The only case I know for certain is added is in Stark Spidey's awakened ability, where he has a 7% flat increase in evade chance
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Bro, you pulled a God tier champ but you are lazy to study how to use him. That's a waste......
    Go Google & Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMwhXEctvY
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    May i side track a bit, what's the best synergy team up with Blade? Is that GR + Stark Spidy?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Reference yep that's considered the Holy Trinity
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    Lol, so you're basically just bragging about pulling a 5 star blade and now want people to give you recognition by asking a question that can be answered by reading the character description, which you are fully aware of