**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you rank up in the bunch? Why? Who are great defenders? Who are great for questing?

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
qcx6j20m5sdw.png
ujtfxto7dfox.png

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I would've done rouge instead of oml, I also would've done venompool over Ronan for more utilities.
    Venompool- useful for attack with his utilities
    Symbiote spider- useful for evasive abilities, probably better for attack though
    Cable- if you awaken cable, he would make a great defender in war
    Rouge- useful on attk with life and power steal
    Moonknight- useful on attk for stacking bleeds and an occasional stun during full moon
    Drax- decent on attk for stacking fury's if duped
    Rhino- makes a decent defender when dupped
    Storm- makes a decent defender when dupped
    Ultron- has some utilities, especially when dupped
    Spidey classic- good for defense when dupped

As for iron Patriot, falcon, and ant man, don't waste resources on them. They need a rework before you consider putting resources into them. ( They may buff ant man when the new ant man movie comes out, fingers crossed)
    Plus Ronan and oml have their own uses
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

Not enough to rank them up THAT high. But yeah I agree this dude can use some rank up advice.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake ultron and rouge, all great utility champs, quake for war attack ultron and rouge for aq
    edited June 2018

Not enough to rank them up THAT high. But yeah I agree this dude can use some rank up advice.

He doesn't make all bad choices either, he did rank up quake, and youndu.
    Alphas are not as hard to get as they used to be
    I have 16 r4 4*s, 3 r2 5*s, and an overflow of alphas
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I just wanna know why is old balls Logan your top champ

lol. kabam kept on giving me this old guy champ. so well, i thought, how about i give this old guy a try. lol.
    Rets wrote: »
    Maybe he should have asked before wasting 8 alphas

i wish i could kick you out of here. lol. simply, you think it is a waste. i don't.

they may be scarce resources but as the game is developing 6s now...i am sure these resources will keep on coming as rewards in the hardest game content. I do feel the need to preserve them for those god tier champs but i prioritize having utility champs to at least be able to explore more of the end-game content. this is so i can have access to these scarce resources when they are offered as rewards in said quests. in the long run, i am saving myself more units and my sanity. lol.

you, i don't know what your plan is but don't be rude if others do not see it the way you do.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Just rank the one you enjoy playing the most... All these champs have a shelf life that will eventually expire.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    If I were you I'd bring the 6*s up to max. From there DON'T bring up any of them. Wait for good champions so you can bring them up quickly. From there just hoard up the t4cc frag/whole crystals and you'll be thanking me in a year lol.
    If I were you I'd bring the 6*s up to max. From there DON'T bring up any of them. Wait for good champions so you can bring them up quickly. From there just hoard up the t4cc frag/whole crystals and you'll be thanking me in a year lol.

I actually thought of this...but gold is also hard to come by now. and given that both 6s lack utility and are rather soft. they might cost me more units playing them.
    edited June 2018

I don't regret my choices. they saved me money, energy and time in playing by making exploration of end content manaegeable. i would have picked rouge over oml. but obviously, ultron and rouge were my latest pulls. and both of them would have been better than oml.

i have to make a case for ronan though. he made act 5 and uncollected waaay easier for me. he also has poison immunity which makes him useful in aq 5x5. i've soled some buff heavy lanes with him in act 5 (resilience, rage). also one shot some uncollected quest bosses with him. i can still see him being useful in the future with his stunlock and insane damage against buffed champs. buffs obviously will stay as a part of the game.

i actually made the decision to rank them up after the ice phoenix uncollected quest. at that point, i only had almost all my 5s at 1/25 but i was wasting money in uncollected quests. i had VP at sig20, oml and ronan at sig40 at that time and i was getting furious with my 5s pulls and money spending on quests. no quake, no yondu, no ultron, no rouge. no cable.

fyi for oml, he was my workhorse in 5.3 completion because his buffs when he goes berserk at 3 charges weren't weakened so i was still doing some high damage with him. critting 3-7k.
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Rets wrote: »
    Im sorry but u dont deserve tips after wasting 8 T2A on Old Man Logan and Ronan

Yeeesh. Could’ve R4’d Rogue. 😬

Yeah. i wish i got this girl early. she and ultron were my latest pulls. I would have picked her over oml in a heartbeat no matter how many dupes oml gets. lol.
    edited June 2018

I don't regret my choices. they saved me money, energy and time in playing by making exploration of end content manaegeable. i would have picked rouge over oml. but obviously, ultron and rouge were my latest pulls. and both of them would have been better than oml.

i have to make a case for ronan though. he made act 5 and uncollected waaay easier for me. he also has poison immunity which makes him useful in aq 5x5. i've soled some buff heavy lanes with him in act 5 (resilience, rage). also one shot some uncollected quest bosses with him. i can still see him being useful in the future with his stunlock and insane damage against buffed champs. buffs obviously will stay as a part of the game.

i actually made the decision to rank them up after the ice phoenix uncollected quest. at that point, i only had almost all my 5s at 1/25 but i was wasting money in uncollected quests. i had VP at sig20, oml and ronan at sig40 at that time. they were the best of the bunch at that time. i was getting furious with my 5s pulls and money spending on quests. no quake, no yondu, no ultron, no rouge. no cable.

fyi for oml, he was a consistent part of my team in 5.3 completion along with 5/50 sig60 magik, 4/55 ronan, and 5/50 sig99 vision because of his regen and his buffs when he goes berserk at 3 charges weren't weakened so i was still doing some high damage with him. critting 3-7k.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Well.... no one has mentioned that six star rocket, he’s a fair damage dealer as a six star. Just ask @Seatin with that end game rocket gameplay....

Seriously, go sub right now
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    As an owner of duped R3 5* Ronan - he actually losses his utility with every new champ and lots of buffs go passive. he is good against oml, groot, and war machine, when he gets below 20% or smth. and all those limber nodes... eh.

I would advice to save for some new or godtier champ, oml should be enough to do uncollected for now. that's actually what I do myself, no luck with 5* for about 7 months already
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Not that you should have to defend yourself OP, but nice job doing so anyway.
    Based on your logic and reasoning you might go with Ultron for bleed immunity and sustainability. But honestly if I were you I would just wait. What you are really missing is a massive damage producing 5*, and Ultron won't fill that role.

I agree with whomever said to spend the gold/iso to rank up the Rat. ISO and gold will replenish soon enough.
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    What i really wonder is his 6*? how did you get them?

i don't understand what you mean by this. are you wondering how i got my 6s? why? i am already playing end game content. why would i not get 6s?